Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 1:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why Jews don't get a pass either.
Why Jews don't get a pass either.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/ultra-ort...bdo-march/
RE: Why Jews don't get a pass either.
I mean, it's not like their readership isn't aware that women exist, that Angela Merkel exists. It's not even comparable with Soviets cutting personae non gratae out of pictures.
Does Orthodox Judaism forbid women?! Do they procreate by mitosis?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Maybe the FSM needs a cohort;

The Flying Vagina Monster ??

It could fly about ultra-orthodox areas and piss off the assholes therein.
(January 14, 2015 at 9:44 am)Alex K Wrote: I mean, it's not like their readership isn't aware that women exist, that Angela Merkel exists. It's not even comparable with Soviets cutting personae non gratae out of pictures.
Does Orthodox Judaism forbid women?! Do they procreate by mitosis?

Good point. Scared of pictures of women, wont sit next to them on airplanes but willing to fuck them.

They are on the same par of sexist childish bullshit as Muslims forcing women to cover up. Warren Jeffs would be proud.

"Any religion that cant or wont allow girls/women to make their own life choices deserves nothing but scorn and contempt. " ME
If you're a female in her late nineties born in the United States, you were delivered during a period in which women were only on the verge of having the right to vote. That's incredible. If you're a girl born today, you're far more likely to be paid less than a man doing the same job. Your grandmother was probably expected to be a house wife. These things are thankfully changing, but for some areas of the world the rate of progress (since us enlightened folk perceive that justly on this issue) might require, instead of another generation or two, the next century. That's also incredible.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Does this surprise you? They did the same thing with Hillary Clinton and the photo of the White House staff waiting for news about the raid to get Bin Laden.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 14, 2015 at 10:34 am)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: If you're a female in her late nineties born in the United States, you were delivered during a period in which women were only on the verge of having the right to vote. That's incredible. If you're a girl born today, you're far more likely to be paid less than a man doing the same job. Your grandmother was probably expected to be a house wife. These things are thankfully changing, but for some areas of the world the rate of progress (since us enlightened folk perceive that justly on this issue) might require, instead of another generation or two, the next century. That's also incredible.

Yea which is why humans really seriously need to know the difference between bigotry, and responding to bat shit crazy claims and ideas.

If your religion teaches you that women are to be submissive you can go fuck yourself. Jew, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Christian. ECT ECT ECT.

I will not play nice with bad ideas.
These holy books could just be titled, "Big book of excuses for prejudices".
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(January 14, 2015 at 10:42 am)robvalue Wrote: These holy books could just be titled, "Big book of excuses for prejudices".

Humans do not understand how deadly the idea of "Chosen people" is as a claim. They point to all the pretty kind stories to hide behind. There needs to be more humans who understand that our evolutionary behavior is in us, not the fantasies we invent.
I can't help but feel there's some sort of historical irony in Jews rubbing out Germans.

MM
"The greatest deception men suffer is from their own opinions" - Leonardo da Vinci

"I think I use the term “radical” rather loosely, just for emphasis. If you describe yourself as “atheist,” some people will say, “Don’t you mean ‘agnostic’?” I have to reply that I really do mean atheist, I really do not believe that there is a god; in fact, I am convinced that there is not a god (a subtle difference). I see not a shred of evidence to suggest that there is one ... etc., etc. It’s easier to say that I am a radical atheist, just to signal that I really mean it, have thought about it a great deal, and that it’s an opinion I hold seriously." - Douglas Adams (and I echo the sentiment)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jews vs. Palestine FredTheLobster 104 4859 May 21, 2021 at 3:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  I Wonder When The Bar Will Get Low Enough For The Deplorables to Get In? Minimalist 12 1261 May 17, 2018 at 4:19 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  If I Were Raul Castro I Wouldn't Shake The WLB's Hand Either Minimalist 0 391 April 7, 2018 at 11:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Muslims of Nazareth Don't Get It Minimalist 3 455 December 15, 2017 at 12:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  The WLB and his Cronies Don't Handle Email So Well Either! Minimalist 0 381 October 13, 2017 at 2:11 pm
  Don't Worry Shitstain. You'll Get Laid Plenty In Prison Minimalist 3 741 August 26, 2017 at 12:23 pm
  Jews are Dangerous Because People Want to Kill Them Neo-Scholastic 13 3404 August 4, 2017 at 7:39 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  North Carolina, then Mississippi, now Tennessee pass anti lgbt laws Phosphorescent Panties 48 5206 July 21, 2016 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Congress Slips CISA Into a Budget Bill That’s Sure to Pass Heat 6 1564 December 24, 2015 at 1:18 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Why don't these people just STFU... Christiants scare-mongering about the Apocalypse Regina 5 834 June 15, 2015 at 7:55 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr