Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:07 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Okay, White 'Murrica....
Okay, White 'Murrica....
What do you think the result would have been if the colors had been reversed?

(Try to be honest, if you can.)

http://newsok.com/update-gunman-released...le/5384876

Quote:White man shoots black police chief 4 times without being arrested or charged

Quote:Wishita County, Oklahoma — A black police chief was shot four times by a white ‘survivalist,’ and the shooting did not result in an arrest. Louis Ross, the Sentinel Oklahoma police chief, was hit three times in the chest and once in the arm.

The shooter has been identified as 29-year-old Dallas Horton. After the incident, he was detained by police but later released without being charged with any crime.
RE: Okay, White 'Murrica....
(January 19, 2015 at 3:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: What do you think the result would have been if the colors had been reversed?
[Image: 220px-Singchair.jpg]

(*assuming he survived apprehension, unlikely)
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 19, 2015 at 3:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: (Try to be honest, if you can.)

Can white 'Murrica ever truly be honest?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
LOL, did I just get my Master Race Membership card pulled.....? Confusedadface:
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
There would have been a media circus.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
White supremacists call this "reacting to anti-white policies". If it was the other way around, I'm betting the person would go to jail or executed, consider killing a police officer is a serious offense
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

(January 19, 2015 at 3:37 pm)Rhythm Wrote: LOL, did I just get my Master Race Membership card pulled.....? Confusedadface:

I think before people go bestowing Master Race cards they should find a worthy species first.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(January 19, 2015 at 3:36 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(January 19, 2015 at 3:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: (Try to be honest, if you can.)

Can white 'Murrica ever truly be honest?

I honestly think you're a bigot.
(January 19, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Blackout Wrote: White supremacists call this "reacting to anti-white policies". If it was the other way around, I'm betting the person would go to jail or executed, consider killing a police officer is a serious offense

The dude wasn't killed.

Thankfully, kevlar has no bias.

(January 19, 2015 at 3:42 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I honestly think you're a bigot.

And I honestly don't know what you're talking about.
(January 19, 2015 at 3:43 pm)Faith No More Wrote:
(January 19, 2015 at 3:38 pm)Blackout Wrote: White supremacists call this "reacting to anti-white policies". If it was the other way around, I'm betting the person would go to jail or executed, consider killing a police officer is a serious offense

The dude wasn't killed.

Thankfully, kevlar has no bias.

(January 19, 2015 at 3:42 pm)Gawdzilla Wrote: I honestly think you're a bigot.

And I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

You don't think white people can be honest?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21793 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 4043 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2785 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2942 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1136 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1907 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3315 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 9553 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 662 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Is this debate about legal vs illegal immigration or white vs brown immigrants? Aegon 66 5303 August 25, 2019 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker