Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Street fighter, pastor edition
Street fighter, pastor edition
Apologies if someone has already posted this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q19qRUBj-ic

Personally, This made me be a little sick into my mouth. And Made me want to rip the guys testicles out through his mouth.

Dafuq has this guy not been arrested?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Street fighter, pastor edition
Yeah, this is sickening. I have no idea why he hasn't been arrested. Yet more religious favouritism. He's a terrible human being and a shining example of why religion is so messed up.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yeah, who needs good arguments and reasoning when you can convince people by punching them? It's so much easier and you don't have to think. Really, the most economical solution.

A grown man punching an adolescent. He must really be in control of the situation.
So... this guy just admitted, before his congregation and on camera, that he assaulted a minor. He hasn't been arrested, and no doubt some people think he did the right thing because apparently the almighty is too weak/precious to defend himself.

What vile shit stains. Everyone involved.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(January 20, 2015 at 12:04 pm)Xeno Wrote: Yeah, who needs good arguments and reasoning when you can convince people by punching them? It's so much easier and you don't have to think. Really, the most economical solution.

A grown man punching an adolescent. He must really be in control of the situation.

Shame somebody could not use the same form of "logic" with him. What an unbelievable, insufferable, unutterable cunt.

"he was a bright kid, which made him all the more dangerous"

Says it all.
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
Just like Jesus would of wanted.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
If that had been my kid, I'd still be skull fucking this 'man of God'.
Proof cristians are despicable terrorist.

(January 20, 2015 at 1:16 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: If that had been my kid, I'd still be skull fucking this 'man of God'.

We don't do enough drinking from enemy skulls these days do we?

Absolutely sickening that. As George Carlin would say: He should be disemboweled with a wooden cooking spoon.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
He's probably not been arrested because, like most everything else out of his mouth on the pulpit, the story is just that: a story.

I'm guessing "Ben" in the story, doesn't actually exist. No victim. No crime.

Nothing says the Love of Jesus like getting punched in the chest/face/nuts! Nothing!

Even the Pope would agree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7454 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8890 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  A Simple Way to Shut Up a Street Preacher Jonah 44 28325 August 12, 2016 at 11:25 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 2654 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers TaraJo 12 3194 April 30, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Should I have a doscussion with my parent's Church pastor? ReptilianPeon 26 3393 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 7253 November 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day The Valkyrie 136 26360 October 28, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist abaris 60 12467 March 16, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Pastor: Sometimes you have to punch kids for the lord. Faith No More 63 19433 January 12, 2015 at 12:29 pm
Last Post: Faith No More