Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:07 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ???
Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ???
'Worst' being subjective, of course.

I'd entertain most varieties of 'worst', like, which one is most egregiously and shrilly anti-antheist, greediest, misstates the most doctrine, lowest morals, biggest shlubb, most insincere, panders the most, worst at pandering, worst hair, least Godly demeanor, most delusional, you get the idea.

So, let's get Pat Robertson out of the way here, on most categories, and please chime in with your favs.

Big Grin
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

RE: Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ???
It's easier to list the best:

At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King would be one of the best. Though he's obviously not still alive.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Space on our server does not permit a completely adequate answer.  However there was some long, blond haired idiot who would just sit on camera saying nothing wearing shades and bad ass hats for the longest time.  Other times he would do some really nutsy chalkboard work reminiscent of Glenn Beck but with even stronger psychotic overtones.  West Borough Baptist church deserves a special shout along with Jimmy Swaggart and Tammy Fae whatshername and her husband.  Hell, can we just agree that every TV preacher talking old people into sending their last pennies in to do God's work belongs on the list?
hiccup
Creflo Dollar has to be up there on the list.
my brain seems to have returned an integer overflow error while attempting to compare the badness of preachers to determine who is the worst.
Under 'pandering', would I be too far off the mark with Billy Graham ?

Most delusional might be the one with the 900 foot Jesus, Oral Roberts as I recall.

How the hell did Jesus apparate at precisely 900 feet, BTW, why not 3700 feet, or 500 meters, or if you think about it, the one on the dashboard, 2" tall, if it was fucking really alive, that would be pretty damn impressive too !!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Hate is such a strong word, but I honestly feel as though I hate Kirk Cameron. His all-American, corn-fed, aw shucks, baby joey Christian kangaroo face sickens me.

He's one of the dumbest motherfuckers in existence, and he'd like nothing more than to transform U.S. into nation of mindless, fundamental fucktards like himself. Douchebag. 

I hope he chokes on a banana.
(November 16, 2015 at 1:13 am)Thena323 Wrote: Hate is such a strong word, but I honestly feel as though I hate Kirk Cameron. His all-American, corn-fed, aw shucks, baby joey Christian kangaroo face sickens me.

He's one of the dumbest motherfuckers in existence, and he'd like nothing more than to transform U.S. into nation of mindless, fundamental fucktards like himself. Douchebag. 

I hope he chokes on a banana.

He'd have to pull it out of his ass before he could choke on it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7664 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7273 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 912 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6347 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Priest publicly wishes for Pope's quick death... c172 18 4830 March 22, 2018 at 1:10 am
Last Post: c172
  Ranking the world's worst religions Nihilist Virus 35 11728 January 5, 2018 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Priest Shortage ?? vorlon13 24 6281 November 24, 2017 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Worst Christian Video EVER Made Foxaèr 8 1510 October 2, 2017 at 8:45 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8934 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Yet another child molesting priest zebo-the-fat 18 2188 April 13, 2017 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: Fireball