Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day
Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day
A Christian bride gave her father, who happens to be a pastor, a certificate of purity on her wedding day.

Signed by a doctor

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...-a-virgin/

Does anyone else find this more than a little creepy?

What is it with the religious obsession with virginity - especially female virginity?
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day
*shivers*
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
RE: Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day
(October 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Beccs Wrote: Does anyone else find this more than a little creepy?

More than more than a little.
Yes, daddy, I saved my hiemen just for you all these years.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I wonder if dear old Dad also received a blood- and semen-stained bed sheet after the honeymoon. I mean, why not? He should get something out of it, and it's not as if the purity certificate was a scratch 'n' sniff.
(October 21, 2015 at 3:26 pm)Losty Wrote: Yes, daddy, I saved my hiemen just for you all these years.

Issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Oh, that's just...incredibly unsettling on a multitude of levels :|
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!

Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

During the transfer of title process - from owner Dad to owner Husband - I can understand the need for the property to verify via a certified professional, that the goods are in fact, intact.

Otherwise, the recipient of the property may have a cause for action; the goods were not as specified in the contract.

Pastor Dad is being cautious, and with all the devil-involvement among young folks today (and the devil music!), rightly so.
(October 21, 2015 at 3:19 pm)Beccs Wrote: A Christian bride gave her father, who happens to be a pastor, a certificate of purity on her wedding day.

Signed by a doctor

Guess, it's important to know the value of the merchandise. You look a horse in the mouth before buying, after all. Why not a bride between her legs?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Gives You Peace.... ronedee 82 6895 September 29, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: MadJW
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 88891 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  Fox News’ Father Jonathan Morris is Quitting the Priesthood So He Can Have Sex Fake Messiah 46 10590 June 7, 2019 at 11:04 am
Last Post: Drich
  Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake Fake Messiah 71 7649 May 19, 2019 at 3:10 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Purity Ball Fake Messiah 180 8351 December 31, 2018 at 4:30 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Did Jesus call the Old Testament God the Devil, a Murderer and the Father of Lies? dude1 51 8474 November 6, 2018 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  My religious teacher will become a father Der/die AtheistIn 48 9553 January 22, 2018 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Wedding at Cana BrianSoddingBoru4 0 655 December 7, 2017 at 5:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 60232 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8931 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73