Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am actually in tears of laughter
I am actually in tears of laughter
{snip}
Someone may have posted this already. Have a look and enjoy.

Mods, this may be more relevant in the Christian section of the forums.
"I don't know, therefor God" is always going to be easier than "I don't know, therefor let's find out - Hemant Mehta
RE: I am actually in tears of laughter
I got them all right...er, wrong...err, "correct."

That god. What a cunt.
I missed one. I guess I am not as christian as Min.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
(January 30, 2015 at 1:14 am)IATIA Wrote: I missed one. I guess I am not as christian as Min.

[Image: go-to-hell-monotony-card-e1341736297594.jpg]
Aw, rex. . . but I wanna see what might make me cry with laughter! Smile
Come back in a week. Big Grin
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mankind is actually building "Gods" Face2face 6 2139 December 11, 2017 at 12:47 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Have you ever actually heard an response that made you stop and think? jmoney_419 32 5264 September 23, 2016 at 2:36 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Atheists have no morals? Islam & Christianity are actually crazy. bussta33 8 2718 January 16, 2016 at 3:16 pm
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  8 atheist leaders actually worth listening to MattB 43 10430 July 26, 2015 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Chas
  Does complexity actually imply the lack of a creator? JaceDeanLove 14 4476 November 15, 2014 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  What atheism actually is robvalue 20 3270 November 11, 2014 at 4:49 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Someone actually tried to use the ontological argument on me... max-greece 8 2769 October 21, 2013 at 3:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Actually, According to the Catholic Church I Am More Likely to Go to Hell than You Are Blackrook 6 3514 September 26, 2012 at 5:22 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  If there is actually a god then he must be an athiest. shesadri 10 4379 July 2, 2012 at 4:58 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris