Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am back
I am back
Anyone miss me? I was forced to move out from my old place so I was gone for a while but now I am back with my bro and we have internet!I know I am not very known on the forums but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up Angel Cloud

Now to do the usual post,hit on rebbeccarox,make jokes,preach the word of Zalgo, Admire Esquilax
ALL PRAISE THE ONE TRUE GOD ZALGO

RE: I am back
Welcome back. I don't know you, because I started haunting these grounds while you were away. Hello, stranger! Nice to meet you!
(March 7, 2015 at 6:36 pm)Norman Humann Wrote: Welcome back. I don't know you, because I started haunting these grounds while you were away. Hello, stranger! Nice to meet you!

Nice to meet you to guy with scary eyes Big Grin

Hey Mothman! Welcome back! Whatcha been up to?

Can you make the image in your sig smaller please? It's messing with the format.
Welcome back
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 7, 2015 at 6:38 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Hey Mothman! Welcome back! Whatcha been up to?

Can you make the image in your sig smaller please? It's messing with the format.

I'll just take it down because its become a nuicance, Nice to talk to such a gorgeous lady again. Wink Shades

I have been surviving.

Oh, you.

Blush

Surviving is good... most of the time Smile
(March 7, 2015 at 6:57 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: Oh, you.

Blush

Surviving is good... most of the time Smile

Love it when you turn red Cool Shades

Well hopefully my situation doesn't change again,I'll I can do is pray....to Esquilax

I remember you....and at my age you should feel honored!
Who are you? Who? Who? Who? Who?
It is very important not to mistake hemlock for parsley, but to believe or not believe in God is not important at all. - Denis Diderot

We are the United States of Amnesia, we learn nothing because we remember nothing. - Gore Vidal