Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 7:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Atheism becoming a religion?
Is Atheism becoming a religion?
I've already accepted that my faith in Atheism is that "a faith that intelligent design does not exist because science cannot prove or deny if intelligence created the big bang".

About myself and how I became a conservative atheist:
I grew up as a Catholic, then got older and got too lazy to attend church. Eventually I began to question the catholic church, when I realized all religions stem from the gods of Sumeria, and their gods from ancient gods before the IceAge also known as the Nephilum and Annunaki (those that created seeded Humanity). So right there I knew all religions were bogus. I'm also an atheist that believes in Darwin, and according to Darwin humanity should not be as intelligent as we are today because it should have taken millions of years not 50,000yrs to evolve.

I'm a far right wing conservative atheist (borderline Nationalist).

I believe Christians should have the rights they currently have. Gay marriage should be a government thing only and should not force the Catholic church to accept gays if they don't want. I believe the peasant class is a burden and therefore we should reduce the amount of illegal immigrants to the system. Capitalism is king. Jewry indoctrination of Israel is the cause of all evil. And Atheism should stop enforcing their doctrines on Theists - it's almost like the Atheist Crusade going on here in the western world I feel.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Atheism a Religion? Why or why not? Nishant Xavier 91 4965 August 6, 2023 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
Wink Religion vs Atheism! Bwahahahahahahahah MadJW 146 11398 November 5, 2021 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4243 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Does forming an atheist community pose a risk to becoming a religion? yogamaster 42 4654 June 22, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Faux News: Atheism is a religion, too TaraJo 53 24778 October 9, 2018 at 10:13 pm
Last Post: Alan V
  Why Atheism Replaces Religion In Developed Countries Interaktive 33 5973 April 26, 2018 at 8:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Iceland is becoming atheist. Jehanne 13 2722 February 8, 2018 at 12:08 am
Last Post: haig
  Why atheism is important, and why religion is dangerous causal code 20 8576 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Atheism VS Christian Atheism? IanHulett 80 27123 June 13, 2017 at 11:09 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  does the "Israel becoming a nation again prophecy" have any value snerie 48 13351 April 1, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Amarok