Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Iceland is becoming atheist.
Iceland is becoming atheist.
http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/00-ic...22979bf1c7
RE: Iceland is becoming atheist.
If almost everyone were religious, should I be as well then? F em. I don't care what they choose.
How long until the WLB calls them a shithole country, too?
About six people live there though, a single fucker gives the finger to god and there's a major demographic shift.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Iceland has always been atheist.  Icelanders are trending that way.

This message brought to you by NitPicking Grammar Nazis, Ltd.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 16, 2018 at 7:21 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Iceland has always been atheist.  Icelanders are trending that way.

This message brought to you by NitPicking Grammar Nazis, Ltd.

Boru

Best chuckle of my day. Thanks.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Just as well Iceland doesn't have oil otherwise America would be implementing a regime change in order to spread its values.

That is unless the Americans can figure out how they can export geothermic energy to power their SUVs.
(January 17, 2018 at 7:33 am)Mathilda Wrote: Just as well Iceland doesn't have oil otherwise  America would be implementing a regime change in order to spread its values.

That is unless the Americans can figure out how they can export geothermic energy to power their SUVs.

As with nuclear fusion, such a process would probably result in a negative return; in other words, it would take more energy to put into the process than one would get out of it.
We don't actually have to go to war to secure oil..or effect "regime change".  The oil producers of the world are all too happy to gut each other for us without any need to prompt them.  We're gonna annex canada first, in any case, if mad max happens tomorrow. Wink
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 17, 2018 at 7:50 am)Khemikal Wrote: We don't actually have to go to war to secure oil..or effect "regime change".  The oil producers of the world are all too happy to gut each other for us without any need to prompt them.  We're gonna annex canada first, in any case, if mad max happens tomorrow.  Wink

True but the military industrial complex need to sell their goods.

Iceland's best hope is to pretend to be Greenland.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does forming an atheist community pose a risk to becoming a religion? yogamaster 42 4640 June 22, 2019 at 11:45 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  does the "Israel becoming a nation again prophecy" have any value snerie 48 13337 April 1, 2017 at 2:17 am
Last Post: Amarok
  I think my mother may be becoming an atheist, advice? IanHulett 22 5650 October 17, 2015 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Is Atheism becoming a religion? liberalNutjob 0 1331 March 8, 2015 at 12:54 am
Last Post: liberalNutjob
  Becoming an angry atheist Natachan 98 19269 December 17, 2014 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Is Sam Harris becoming a pariah for the anti-religious cause? Mudhammam 90 14815 August 9, 2014 at 8:47 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  How to prevent your child from becoming an atheist. Creed of Heresy 13 5117 September 21, 2013 at 8:34 am
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  Religions I might try before becoming a full Atheist... dudeofawesome 28 6802 February 12, 2013 at 2:07 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Becoming atheist Dumac Dwarfking 12 6342 September 11, 2012 at 7:37 am
Last Post: Faith No More
  Becoming an Atheist Vorith 22 8995 July 14, 2012 at 5:09 pm
Last Post: Polaris