Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:54 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
poop terrorist on the lose
poop terrorist on the lose
If it was to happen to you, it's probably no laughing matter. But I can't help laughing about the lengths human stupidity is prepared to go to. Here's about a perpetrator, who's targetting cars.

Full story: http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2015/03/12/...55606.html
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
RE: poop terrorist on the lose
Too bad he's not more looking like Peter Horton
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Ha That's my home town.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I heard about this on the radio. Apparently, he wasn't just pooping on them. He smeared it all over, including the door handle.

It's stuff like this that stops us from being invited into the Galactic Federation.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(March 15, 2015 at 1:53 pm)Exian Wrote: Ha That's my home town.

Working yourself up to a confession there ????

ROFLOL
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

What a shitty guy.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I thought you misspelled Pope Terrorist.
(March 15, 2015 at 2:31 pm)Minimalist Wrote: I thought you misspelled Pope Terrorist.

yeah, i kept re-reading it Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
They smear a similar kind of shit. The pope does try to put perfume on it tough.
Is this a follow on to that bizarre Ypsilanti Mystery Pooper ??

(IANMTU)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1263 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 414 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Mark Cuban, "spend it or lose it" idea. Brian37 29 2017 May 19, 2020 at 1:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1367 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  FBI labels black activists as new terrorist threat Foxaèr 25 4197 October 13, 2017 at 3:05 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Barcelona terrorist attack vorlon13 45 10686 August 18, 2017 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Another Islamic terrorist attack attempted. paulpablo 14 2186 April 7, 2017 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All! Minimalist 33 6425 February 25, 2017 at 6:15 am
Last Post: abaris
  This Is What We Lose When Breitbart Takes Over the NSC Minimalist 8 1690 February 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  French soldier kills a terrorist dyresand 17 2233 February 4, 2017 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: dyresand