Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:50 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All!
And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All!
Not even in the original news report.  Now that takes some doing.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/fbi-arre...synagogue/

Quote:FBI arrests white supremacist who planned Dylann Roof-inspired attack on synagogue

Quote:The FBI has arrested a white supremacist who allegedly planned to carry out a Dylann Roof-style massacre against a South Carolina synagogue.

Local news station WMBF reports that law enforcement officials on Wednesday apprehended a 29-year-old man named Benjamin Thomas Samuel McDowell, who bought a gun from an undercover FBI agent that he allegedly planned to use in an attack against the  Temple Emanu-El Conservative Synagogue in Myrtle Beach, S.C.
RE: And They Manage Not To Use The Word "Terrorist" At All!
Are you surprised?

The magic word in there is "white"
Dying to live, living to die.
Only Mooslims are terrorists, duh!

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk
So it seems.
Your shocked the Quebec massacre they avoided the fact the suspect was white .Now were surprised they pull this nonsense again . I wonder how much of this we will see in the near future (I hope none but that would be to optimistic )
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Because what we classify as terrorists here are the brown people overseas who worship allah, yaweh, the same damn christian god.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(February 16, 2017 at 2:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Not even in the original news report.  Now that takes some doing.

Quote:FBI arrests white supremacist who planned Dylann Roof-inspired attack on synagogue

Quote:The FBI has arrested a white supremacist who allegedly planned to carry out a Dylann Roof-style massacre against a South Carolina synagogue.

Local news station WMBF reports that law enforcement officials on Wednesday apprehended a 29-year-old man named Benjamin Thomas Samuel McDowell, who bought a gun from an undercover FBI agent that he allegedly planned to use in an attack against the  Temple Emanu-El Conservative Synagogue in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

With all those Jewish names he's got, he's going to attack a synagogue? We live in a confused world, I tell you.

Whites aren't terrorists. If they get caught, they're lone nuts. Ever notice a Muslim who blows up trains and public buildings is never a lone nut.
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
(February 16, 2017 at 2:49 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Not even in the original news report.  Now that takes some doing.

Myrtle Beach is a strange strange place. Also Benjamin Thomas Samuel sounds about as Jewish as it gets.

(February 16, 2017 at 5:00 pm)Rhondazvous Wrote:

With  all those Jewish names he's got, he's going to attack a synagogue? We live in a confused world, I tell you.

Whites aren't terrorists. If they get caught, they're lone nuts.  Ever notice a Muslim who blows up trains and public buildings is never a lone nut.

Tim McVey was called a terrorist, same with the Atlantic bomber. I think it more has to do with population numbers. There are a bazillion white people in the US, and 1% Muslims at most. So the chances of it being a lone nut who happens to be Muslim is pretty fucking low.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
The FBI has been classifying such attacks and their perpetrators as terrorists, with regularity, for as long as they've been collecting data on terrorism. They don;t shy away from telling us that domestic terrorism has been a far greater threat than foreign terrorism, or that the most likely perpetrator of a terrorist attack on american soil is a white christian male.

Or, at least...they didn't..I haven't checked their web page recently, they may have taken down their wonderfully informative link on terrorism in the US, lol.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
It's funny how both sides of the politically ally both complain that not enough people are labeled as terrorists. Right wing people started this crap and now the left wing decided that it's also good to label every mass killer as a terrorist. I'm old enough to remember when nobody considered any mass shooter to be a terrorist. Considering that you get special prosecutorial powers and special detaining powers against terrorists, I can see the appeal for those in charge. Why everyday citizens what more people to be labeled as terrorists is beyond me. I think we'd be better off using the label, and the additional powers that go with it in as limited a manner as possible or getting rid of it and the 'war on terror' altogether. Once that was a popular idea, now even good well meaning left wing people want to expand the war on terror.

Its a frightening world.
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the word "segregation". OP/ED Brian37 2 306 May 22, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  They’re All Fucking Short-Bus People brewer 20 1260 May 21, 2021 at 11:07 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Jets and the word "miracle". Brian37 28 1358 February 22, 2021 at 8:19 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Muslims confronting ISIS terrorist and save Austrian Wounded Cop. WinterHold 18 1226 November 5, 2020 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Charlie Hebdo republished "Mohammed Cartoons" to mark terrorist attack trial Fake Messiah 3 411 September 3, 2020 at 3:26 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Not All US Republicans Are Against Illegal Immigration BrianSoddingBoru4 4 526 June 27, 2020 at 9:37 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  The bird is the word! Brian37 4 425 November 6, 2019 at 12:21 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Yellow Vest protests masked by a terrorist attack WinterHold 7 1349 December 14, 2018 at 9:01 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Hillary Clinton - They ( black men) All look alike. onlinebiker 69 7513 November 3, 2018 at 4:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Huh. Maybe They All DO Look Alike BrianSoddingBoru4 8 672 August 18, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: GUBU