Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
My darling kindergärtner daughter had a Gideon orange bible in her schoolbag that Her mother and I found. In it had kindergarten scribbles but on the last page where it asks to sign that you have accepted jesus...Blah Blah Blah.. it had my daughter's name! She told me her 6 yo friend Izzy wrote her name in it.

BUT! Izzy can't read yet and certainly couldn't read the fine print in the back of that new testament. She was surely put up to it by her crazy parents. Her parents are about to get a major dose of Brakeman Christian Education!!!

Pisses me off for them to target some one's sweet trusting daughter.

[Image: EPSON002.JPG]
Find the cure for Fundementia!
RE: Christian's attacking my 6 yo daughter with their BS!
What fucking assholes!
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Go get them.

Kick arse.
Dying to live, living to die.
I'll pray for her. In the meanwhile if she decides she wants to goto Chruch with her new friends will you allow it?

What if she wants to get baptized?
If the school did not put it there, complain to the administration and tell them you are considering legal action against them, the board of ed and the two shitstains who think they can do whatever the fuck they like.

Then sit back and watch the squirming.
Go get em' Brakeman.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(March 24, 2015 at 9:54 pm)Drich Wrote: I'll pray for her. In the meanwhile if she decides she wants to goto Chruch with her new friends will you allow it?

These people have absolutely no right to push their religious beliefs on someone else's kid.

If this was my daughter I'd let her make her own choice about selecting a religion . . .

. . . once she's old enough to actually make the decision and know the consequences of that decision.

Six is not that age.

Mid-teens, at the earliest.
Dying to live, living to die.
(March 24, 2015 at 9:58 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(March 24, 2015 at 9:54 pm)Drich Wrote: I'll pray for her. In the meanwhile if she decides she wants to goto Chruch with her new friends will you allow it?

These people have absolutely no right to push their religious beliefs on someone else's kid.

If this was my daughter I'd let her make her own choice about selecting a religion . . .

. . . once she's old enough to actually make the decision and know the consequences of that decision.

Six is not that age.

Mid-teens, at the earliest.

I'd be steering my child away from Yaweh because you know Abrahamic god is a asshole. More or less a belief system that has no gods like Buddhism or some shit and that is if my child want's to have a religion.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

Speaking personally, if it were my daughter, then she can come to that conclusion after neutral investigation of the facts, and not proselytizing from predatory adults looking to foist their dogma on the young in the least critical way possible.

That's what this is about. Not close minded atheist parents or specific religious education, it's about people with no sense of proper boundaries trying to get at someone else's kid behind their back. That doesn't get a free pass just because the ideas involved were religious; it's absolutely an asshole thing to do, and you wouldn't be trying to arrange things for this little gotcha if the theists were of any other religion but the one you already agree with.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!

Thinking Since when does praying for shit actually do anything again Thinking

Code:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear God, please soften their hearts... zwanzig 12 1013 August 6, 2023 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  3 reasons for Christians to start questionng their faith smax 149 58436 December 4, 2021 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Ketzer
  How can a Christian reject part of the Bible and still call themselves a Christian? KUSA 371 89283 May 3, 2020 at 1:04 am
Last Post: Paleophyte
  South Dakota Schools required to have "In God We Trust" on their walls Cecelia 16 1754 July 29, 2019 at 6:11 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 881 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9904 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27273 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Two More Xhristard Assholes Killed Their Kid Minimalist 17 4552 June 25, 2017 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1077 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Have we asked theists what they'd do if their kids turned out like us? Whateverist 20 3336 December 15, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene