Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABBA The Name Of The Game.
ABBA The Name Of The Game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ90ZqH0PWI
RE: ABBA The Name Of The Game.
^^-- Exactly what I thought would be in this thread when I opened it. Tongue
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Did Mattel hire this band to make a commercial for a new board game?!?

It's four adults sitting around playing Sorry or something.  So very lame.

[Image: abba.jpg]
ABBA SUCKS
[Image: Evolution.png]

No one said you were bound by law to like them.
(April 6, 2015 at 11:21 am)Cinjin Wrote:
[Image: abba.jpg]
ABBA SUCKS

Swedish women seem to be a lot hotter than Swedish men based on this random sample.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

I was thinking the precise opposite . . .

Tongue
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Until today, I didn't know it was possible to feel as if your ears had been raped by music.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
In the future, bras can hold four boobies at once, and your future pants are also the toilet.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
Listened to a bit of that song in the car today mainly because it shuffled on my iPhone.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
(April 6, 2015 at 12:41 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: Swedish women seem to be a lot hotter than Swedish men based on this random sample.

I don't know. The chicks on either end aren't that attractive. Oh, wait...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Abba return to UK top 10 after 40 years... Duty 10 1132 September 11, 2021 at 6:07 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name me an artist you wish you'd never heard of. onlinebiker 21 1883 May 1, 2020 at 8:26 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Name me an artist who didn't get the fame Brian37 50 3063 May 1, 2020 at 3:14 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  I am not alone. Pet adoption and ABBA.... Brian37 7 663 February 5, 2020 at 5:51 pm
  As much as I love ABBA, this is my fav song..... Brian37 16 1611 January 25, 2020 at 10:00 pm
  ABBA credits 'the gays' for their return to music Foxaèr 23 2409 September 23, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Had enough of ABBA? Fine, here's Blondie! Brian37 31 2658 July 9, 2019 at 10:00 am
Last Post: tackattack
  I love ABBA, Metallica, Rush and these guys. Brian37 22 1910 May 25, 2019 at 7:27 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  One of Us Is Crying for an ABBA Thread. Brian37 27 1633 March 8, 2019 at 8:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Guess her real name. Brian37 12 1017 January 31, 2019 at 10:28 pm
Last Post: brewer