Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have we been rescued?
Have we been rescued?
It was getting crowded in the lifeboat at TTA.
RE: Have we been rescued?
Yup. Sorry, I only noticed the site was down a few minutes ago. My bad.

(You knew this was coming.)
(April 9, 2015 at 2:45 pm)Tiberius Wrote: Yup. Sorry, I only noticed the site was down a few minutes ago. My bad.

Must have it running in a VM.    Read
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
(April 9, 2015 at 2:44 pm)EMinimalist Wrote: It was getting crowded in the lifeboat at TTA.

It seems like you're all back, up and running.  

Come visit us again sometime!   Cool Shades
If you have to lie to bolster your argument, it’s time to rethink the validity of the argument.  
Thanks mom!

Appreciate you taking us in!
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Thanks moms Smile I'll try and visit more regularly!

Good job Tibs getting us back online!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Yay Tiberius!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Thanks glad to be back Big Grin
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Splendid, I'm surprised at how much I missed this place after joining only a few days ago. I guess once you feel that cool splash of logic on your face you never wanna feel anything else!
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Erm, I've been playing. Succubus 11 2376 August 5, 2017 at 9:17 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Someone's been quoting me, but nothing's there. Foxaèr 9 2979 July 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm
Last Post: Mystical
  This has been happening tonight, not sure why. Foxaèr 43 5268 May 31, 2016 at 11:45 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  I've been asking to delete a topic of mine but nobody replies WinterHold 17 3295 October 25, 2015 at 7:06 am
Last Post: Cato
  i would like to post a thread with link but have been here less than 30 days jenny1972 4 1521 October 24, 2015 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The maximum server load limit has been reached... c172 7 2509 July 16, 2015 at 7:16 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Exclamation I've been ripped off! Tea Earl Grey Hot 6 1812 June 20, 2014 at 7:23 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  A_Nony_Mouse has been banned frz 52 15775 May 15, 2013 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Violet
  There Has Been A Serious Infestation of Jesus Freaks Minimalist 97 40239 March 21, 2012 at 11:07 pm
Last Post: Cyberman