Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:12 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The evil tyrannical god.
The evil tyrannical god.
We all know what an evil tyrannical entity the theist god is, but ...

It dawned on me that everytime a new person is created, this evil "All Knowing" entity with forethought and malice, jabs the zygote with a new soul that had nothing to do with anything that has happened up to that time just so that it can force the soul to choose between heaven and hell.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
RE: The evil tyrannical god.
(April 11, 2015 at 5:35 pm)IATIA Wrote: We all know what an evil tyrannical entity the theist god is, but ...

It dawned on me that everytime a new person is created, this evil "All Knowing" entity with forethought and malice, jabs the zygote with a new soul that had nothing to do with anything that has happened up to that time just so that it can force the soul to choose between heaven and hell.

I think it's more of an infusion, not a jab.  Dodgy
Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
Based on intent and result, I have to believe it is a jab with a shit-eating smirk during said process.
You make people miserable and there's nothing they can do about it, just like god.
-- Homer Simpson

God has no place within these walls, just as facts have no place within organized religion.
-- Superintendent Chalmers

Science is like a blabbermouth who ruins a movie by telling you how it ends. There are some things we don't want to know. Important things.
-- Ned Flanders

Once something's been approved by the government, it's no longer immoral.
-- The Rev Lovejoy
Jab huh.... no no no its more like this

because ^ this is more accurate a jab sounds too friendly this is what god actually does^
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>

I see your seal knife and raise you a Wasp Injector Knife:

Regardless of the method, yeah, christianity's imaginary friend is a total Fucker.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evil God and anti-theodicy FrustratedFool 32 2385 August 21, 2023 at 9:28 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Do people make evil? Interaktive 7 716 August 8, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Atheism, Gnosticism & the Problem of Evil Seax 86 6044 April 7, 2021 at 9:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  [Serious] Good vs Evil Losty 84 10291 March 8, 2021 at 4:33 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Bishop setting up group to fight off 'evil forces' and recite prayers of exorcism Marozz 14 2586 October 11, 2018 at 5:19 am
Last Post: OakTree500
  Why some humans are so evil: double standards and irreligion WinterHold 124 20414 January 28, 2018 at 5:38 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Why the Texas shooting is not evil, based on the bible Face2face 56 15607 November 16, 2017 at 7:21 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  The forces of good and evil are related Foxaèr 11 3564 October 2, 2017 at 9:30 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  The Problem of Evil combined with the problem of Free Will Aroura 163 45775 June 5, 2017 at 8:54 am
Last Post: Drich
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20956 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis