Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 11:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Assholes.
Welcome Assholes.
The queen Fatty Chan has arrived in this new forum to kill all the believers, let atheism be the final winner in the fight agains't ignorance and worthlessness.

have a nice day. Heart
RE: Welcome Assholes.
People here don't take too kindly to being mocked.
But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies us from all sin.
R'uh r'oh
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

OP is a big fat phony Big Grin
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
What's a welcome asshole?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Welcome Assholes.
(April 12, 2015 at 7:37 pm)Faith No More Wrote: What's a welcome asshole?

It's one that is lubed up and ready to welcome a big fat cock in it.
So you're talking about "welcome assholes". What exactly is it you want to do with them?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I wonder if he's talking about Spaceballs.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
Before things get out of hand, I would like to remind everybody, OP included, that we are in the intro forum. Think of this as nipping things in the bud, ok?

Carry on.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
The OP seemed legit at first, but I can't take people seriously who spell against "agains't". You have NO business scolding unbelievers with that kind of cavalier attitude towards apostrophes
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome JBrentonK! JBrentonK 40 4289 October 14, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
Big Grin A Warm Welcome to All of You learncritic 19 3644 May 27, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Wink Welcome to My World FrederickSebastian 5 1020 April 4, 2015 at 5:20 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Welcome RonaldReagansGhost666 13 1465 December 23, 2014 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Welcome! Richzx6r 6 1089 December 23, 2014 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  WELCOME MY FELLOW CARDERS m3th0d 5 1517 April 13, 2014 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Welcome everyone! Eio 20 4575 August 6, 2013 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Warm welcome Koolay 12 2678 June 30, 2013 at 10:32 pm