Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:29 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome
Welcome
It's nice to be here again. I used to post on here about two years ago under the name C3P0 (I lost the credentials to that account as well as the email I used for it.) I eventually quit as a had other things to do in my life as well as feeling like a pariah in the community. I've changed quite a bit over the past couple of years, switching my right-wing libertarian views for social democracy as well as not caring about some things that simply don't matter.
Besides religion and politics I have other interests such as world history as well as architecture.
I don't have much more to say for now, but it's good to be back.
RE: Welcome
Hi there, nice to meet you Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Hey, welcome (back).

If you want your old handle back I'm sure we can sort that.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I'd rather not. It's a thing of the past. I want to move on from those times. I'm sure you could understand. It was my past self. I am a much better person now.
C3PO... I remember you... You were in that movie... what was it called?... argghhh can't remember!

Welcome aboard!
(December 23, 2014 at 5:19 am)RonaldReagansGhost666 Wrote: I'd rather not. It's a thing of the past. I want to move on from those times. I'm sure you could understand. It was my past self. I am a much better person now.

You became a better person and reincarnated as ronald reagans ghost? I'll never figure out this Buddhism thing...

Welcome Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Welcome back! Smile
"Every luxury has a deep price. Every indulgence, a cosmic cost. Each fiber of pleasure you experience causes equivalent pain somewhere else. This is the first law of emodynamics [sic]. Joy can be neither created nor destroyed. The balance of happiness is constant.

Fact: Every time you eat a bite of cake, someone gets horsewhipped.

Facter: Every time two people kiss, an orphanage collapses.

Factest: Every time a baby is born, an innocent animal is severely mocked for its physical appearance. Don't be a pleasure hog. Your every smile is a dagger. Happiness is murder.

Vote "yes" on Proposition 1321. Think of some kids. Some kids."
Welcome!

I have to admit, the hair on the back of my head stood up when I saw your name...untill I saw the 666 Big Grin

Good to have you here just the same
Welcome
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Welcome back!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome JBrentonK! JBrentonK 40 4210 October 14, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Welcome Assholes. fattychan 19 2775 May 27, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Big Grin A Warm Welcome to All of You learncritic 19 3596 May 27, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
Wink Welcome to My World FrederickSebastian 5 1000 April 4, 2015 at 5:20 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Welcome! Richzx6r 6 1078 December 23, 2014 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  WELCOME MY FELLOW CARDERS m3th0d 5 1492 April 13, 2014 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Welcome everyone! Eio 20 4524 August 6, 2013 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Warm welcome Koolay 12 2645 June 30, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Welcome Dogtrainer19! puglover 0 1270 January 2, 2009 at 5:28 am