Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 7:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome to My World
Wink 
Welcome to My World
Hi,
My name is Frederick Sebastian and I was raised most of my life Christian. Part of the reason I decided to convert to Atheism/Agnosticism was because I began hearing voices and suffering from Schizophrenia several years ago... I am convinced that the voices I hear are from the fifth dimension and beyond...

The exciting part of this is I have decided to start my own religion which is centered on the Japanese Tea Ceremony (drinking green matcha tea everyday) and also using the hallucinogenic herb "Salvia Divinorum" every day. I have written approximately 4444 books by the date November 11, 2011 (11/11/11) and plan on release the books on 7/17/17... The books are titled: Zen I, Zen II, Zen III, Zen IV, Zen V, Zen I.i, Zen I.ii, Zen I.iii, Zen I.iv, Zen I.v, Zen I.i.i, Zen I.i.ii etc... until the last book: Zen V.v.v.v. Each book is 321 books divided into sixteen sections (four groups of four) and each section is about 20 pages... I plan on completing a collection of 4,321 books Entitled Libro Vitae I, Libro Vitae II, etc... on 11/11/2020... I am really excited creating the religion I call "Freemanism" which is made up of four "subreligions" named Divinism, Self-Divinism, Divinitism and Self-Divinitism... I am really excited about it and let me know if you have any questions about the religion I am creating...

And by the way, I am more agnostic that atheist, but decidedto join this forum since they are very similar

Thanks for reading! Smile

...and by the way, Libro Vitae is Latin for "The Book of Life"...
RE: Welcome to My World
Hi there, welcome to the forums.

(April 3, 2015 at 6:42 pm)FrederickSebastian Wrote: And by the way, I am more agnostic that atheist, but decidedto join this forum since they are very similar

They are not mutually exclusive. See below.

[Image: nb2mO.jpg]

It's a graph that was used in another thread where we were discussing the exact issue. I think it explains the concept nicely.
Welcome, welcome!
We don't have enough buddhists around. Please stay.
Welcome

We certainly could use the views of a Buddhist around here.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Welcome. I have schizoaffective disorder so I can somewhat relate. Enjoy the forum!
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Hello welcome Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  welcome JBrentonK! JBrentonK 40 4292 October 14, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Welcome Assholes. fattychan 19 2839 May 27, 2015 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
Big Grin A Warm Welcome to All of You learncritic 19 3646 May 27, 2015 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Welcome RonaldReagansGhost666 13 1466 December 23, 2014 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: Kitty Galore
  Welcome! Richzx6r 6 1089 December 23, 2014 at 6:34 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  WELCOME MY FELLOW CARDERS m3th0d 5 1518 April 13, 2014 at 7:58 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Welcome everyone! Eio 20 4575 August 6, 2013 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  Warm welcome Koolay 12 2678 June 30, 2013 at 10:32 pm
Last Post: Aractus
  Welcome Dogtrainer19! puglover 0 1276 January 2, 2009 at 5:28 am