Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
But don't you know?
But don't you know?
As heathen atheists we simply do not properly understand the everlasting love of god.  After all, he created a hell so we can go there if we will not obey him.  That must mean he loves us.  After all, if a human dictator states that you must obey his law of not being dark haired then it must be divine intervention that you are saved for being blonde.  Praise Jesus.

It must be a very worthy god to follow and admire that finds your car keys and allows your football team to win.  Praise the Lord, AMEN!

Heck, what does the lord care about starving children or children being raped?

Oh, I guess the lord must have been busy.

He must be very busy most of the time.

In fact, he must seem busy every time theists make excuses for him not being there while they make great exclamations for him being there for absolutely mundane tasks.

Oh, you won an award. By all means, thank god.
Oh, a child was raped. By all means, don't blame god for not being omnipotent.

Theists need to stop being so fucking retarded.

I do not state it lightly.  I mean it earnestly.  

Do not give me any kind of bullshit argument about a supposedly super deity being unable to do anything.  I will not stand for that bullshit.   You can make arguments to support your ignorance all you like.   I will not bow to your stupidity.  Grow the fuck up.

God is not good or moral or real. 
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: But don't you know?
^10/10 really well written logic.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(April 16, 2015 at 10:08 am)dyresand Wrote: ^10/10 really well written logic.

Agreed.  Well done.
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
Uncle George put it this way:

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
That's the most childish stuff I've seen in awhile, you must still be in grade school, right. You truly haven't studied the Bible, all you've done is throw out a bunch of personal childish notions and call them fact, then you rant about Christians, tough Mr. Strawman.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.
(April 18, 2015 at 12:39 am)Godschild Wrote: That's the most childish stuff I've seen in awhile, you must still be in grade school, right. You truly haven't studied the Bible, all you've done is throw out a bunch of personal childish notions and call them fact, then you rant about Christians, tough Mr. Strawman.

GC

Was thinking much the same. Perhaps it's "really well written logic" against people who give god credit for finding their keys and making their football team win, but as I don't see people like that around here, it's just a straw man. At best it's a snarky half-witted expression of the POE.
[Image: tim-tebow-tebowing.jpg]

If you two would get your heads out of your asses you'd see that kind of shit everywhere.
(April 18, 2015 at 12:39 am)Godschild Wrote: That's the most childish stuff I've seen in awhile, you must still be in grade school, right. You truly haven't studied the Bible, all you've done is throw out a bunch of personal childish notions and call them fact, then you rant about Christians, tough Mr. Strawman.

GC

You still believe in a cloud gremlin holding your hand every step of the way. You believe he made a special happy lovely place where you get to spend the rest of eternity just hanging out with the big G and your loved ones. And you believe this being made the universe, simply because you cannot comprehend it, therefore godidit.
Tell me, of the two which do you think is more childish?
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

GC

Which part, the part where it calls eating shelfish an abomination? Or where god threatens to spread dung in human's faces? Or the part where it talks about the "emissions of horses"? Or how about Lots daughter's getting him drunk having sex with him?
(April 18, 2015 at 12:39 am)Godschild Wrote: That's the most childish stuff I've seen in awhile,

It's not childish to believe in gods, angels and the devil then? Please, anything that comes from the childlike mind of a theist beats the OP hands down on the childishness scale.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dreamt that when you die, you end up flying in darkness. But in the midst of it Edge92 27 1742 June 12, 2021 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The witness argument (yet again, I know, I know) Mystic 81 11268 August 19, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2754 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7911 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Don't you just love the hypocrisy of religion. ignoramus 86 22266 July 16, 2017 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office? Renug 12 4476 May 30, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Most personally convincing reasons you don't believe. emjay 564 63594 July 9, 2016 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Lucifer
  Why the religious will never admit you won the argument (and why they don't care) Veritas_Vincit 166 20326 June 30, 2016 at 1:00 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  You know what this means... Minimalist 12 2357 April 3, 2016 at 12:55 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
  So..... Not Only God but a Court Says "FUCK YOU." Minimalist 53 10496 March 12, 2015 at 3:46 am
Last Post: robvalue