Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:14 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know what this means...
You know what this means...
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/sikh-us-...n-uniform/

Quote:Sikh US Army captain wins right to wear religious beard and turban in uniform

Quote:The accommodation for Singh is the first for an active-duty Sikh soldier since the Pentagon took steps two years ago to give individual troops greater latitude to wear turbans, head scarfs, yarmulke and tattoos as part of their religion.

The Pentagon’s move sought to make it easier for Muslims, Sikhs, Jews, Wiccans and others to follow the tenets of their faith while serving in the U.S. military.

It means the Flying Spaghetti Monster will get his own brigade!

[Image: vRUuDCb.jpg?1]
RE: You know what this means...
I've always thought uniforms and facial hair just go so well together it was a terrible shame the US military wouldn't allow it.

Unfortunately, I'd say the chances of a gas attack are higher now than they've been in quite a while, and some of these follically expressive soldiers are going to find out their CBR gear won't seal properly and they are going to turn into gorgeous, but extremely dead corpses.

Fuck.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah, it doesn't make a lot of sense.
I know it's just clothing, but what ideology drove him to force the issue.

That sounds like cognitive dissonance.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Religion.  Always fucking religion.
I suppose if religious people would rather choke on sarin than shave, rather wear a turban than kevlar......that's their call. I doubt that god will stop the bullets or the gas on account of their faithfulness. If it's just parade gear, meh, fuck it...I could have worn a sabre, spurs, and a cowboy hat...what with being cavalry, technically. I opted for a green suit and a black beret, because I'd rather not look retarded in a parade. Serious stuff. He doesn't even wanna rep his ranger cred with a high and tight babyface and cat eyes.......? Somebody outta pull his card, lol.

I bet he's a fobbit with no combat concerns whatsoever.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Remember the ghost shirts ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

I love uniforms !!!

[Image: lBWcQwv.jpg]

{I haven't decided if that is gay yet. I'd welcome other opinions on the matter}

Somebody needs to let out the crotch on those pants, they're actually creasing -under- his package...it's basically a pouch with legs sown on to it. That shit has to be hell to march in. It's definitely gay, cmon, look at the accessories! Even the goat's prancing.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(April 1, 2016 at 10:40 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: {I haven't decided if that is gay yet.  I'd welcome other opinions on the matter}

Check with the goat.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The witness argument (yet again, I know, I know) Mystic 81 11153 August 19, 2018 at 10:43 am
Last Post: Brian37
  How you know religion has done its job in brainwashing you: Foxaèr 19 2747 August 9, 2018 at 12:47 am
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Did you know the movies God's Not Dead 1 and 2 did well at Box Office? Renug 12 4445 May 30, 2017 at 3:32 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20769 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  But don't you know? Foxaèr 48 9365 April 19, 2015 at 8:53 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  How do you know you'll still be you when you get to heaven? Chad32 99 14353 August 4, 2014 at 8:35 am
Last Post: archangle
  How Much Do You Know About Religion Jenny A 16 1864 July 20, 2014 at 4:06 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Why get offended when you know you're right? Vegamo 22 4894 January 15, 2014 at 9:21 am
Last Post: Bad Writer
  How do you know God isn't dead? smax 303 164016 June 26, 2013 at 5:18 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  What do you know about God and afterlife? Opsnyder 34 14575 July 23, 2012 at 8:00 am
Last Post: Cinjin