Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 8:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happiness and sunshine
Rainbow 
Happiness and sunshine
It might be because of all the sugar I just got in my system, but I'm unreasonably happy and I want to share that with you all

So, wherever you are, whoever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope your day is great and that it gets even better! Think about cupcakes and rainbows and sunshine and smile

Group Hug
RE: Happiness and sunshine
Can I have Reeses Peanut Butter Cups instead?

I am glad that you are feeling so happy today.
(April 21, 2015 at 8:32 am)Nope Wrote: Can I have Reeses Peanut Butter Cups instead?

Acceptable Big Grin
How about, a Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcake?
Double acceptable!!
I'll have to have a cupcake without any nuts.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(April 21, 2015 at 9:21 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: I'll have to have a cupcake without any nuts.

Curse you allergies! Leave this poor woman be and let her eat cupcakes!
Right? And it's not just peanuts. It's tree nuts and nut oils and pastes as well. There's a bar around here that I can't go to because of the immense amount of dust that is in the air from shells scattered everywhere. People step on them, crushing the shells and then it gets everywhere. Definitely not fun when you have a deadly allergy.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
That's very nice of you, thank you! I'm very glad to hear you are having a good day. I hope you enjoy it and may your happiness continue Smile

It's sunny here so I may sit outside a bit later and enjoy it.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(April 21, 2015 at 9:29 am)Judi Lynn Wrote: Right? And it's not just peanuts. It's tree nuts and nut oils and pastes as well. There's a bar around here that I can't go to because of the immense amount of dust that is in the air from shells scattered everywhere. People step on them, crushing the shells and then it gets everywhere. Definitely not fun when you have a deadly allergy.

You have my deepest sympathies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk about the 'tyranny of happiness' Longhorn 28 3234 January 30, 2017 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: johan
  Is happiness infectious? Edwardo Piet 20 1457 August 25, 2016 at 11:17 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Rainbow Sunshine and rainbows feed the elusive cloud buffalos Violet 3 666 April 18, 2015 at 1:47 am
Last Post: robvalue
  what is Happiness …??!! HUMAN BRAIN 18 2754 October 25, 2013 at 3:02 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Sunshine, snow, rain or...? Creed of Heresy 23 5370 November 2, 2012 at 3:04 pm
Last Post: Cato
  Happiness Vs Pleasure. Edwardo Piet 4 1828 January 17, 2012 at 6:47 am
Last Post: The Magic Pudding
  A test of your happiness, which you will take unless you are Mr. Grumpy Gills Violet 24 6332 September 20, 2011 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Violet