Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:27 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay "cure" therapist outed
Gay "cure" therapist outed
No surprise.

Quote:A prominent practitioner of gay ‘cure’ therapy has admitted seeking anonymous gay sex online.

Norman Goldwasser, an Orthodox Jewish therapist in Miami Beach, Florida, had ties to controversial conversion therapy groups including National Association for Research & Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH), which promotes the scientifically-discredited idea that gay people can be cured.

Despite his advocacy for conversion therapy, LGBT activist group Truth Wins Out has revealed that Goldwasser sought anonymous gay sex on hook-up websites Manhunt and BearNation, where he had the profile name “Hotnhairy72.”

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2018/11/07/ga...Rb-k61kbJM
RE: Gay "cure" therapist outed
Part of me feels super sad for him. It must be awful to believe who you are is morally wrong. It must be painful to live with that kind of guilt and shame. But part of me thinks he doesn’t deserve to be pitied considering the fact that he is exploiting other people’s guilt and shame and pain to make money off them selling them a fake cure he knows doesn’t work. I don’t know. Basically...he sucks and it’s sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I am never surprised to learn that the people most stridently vocal about their opposition to homosexuality are often closet cases.

Never.
(November 8, 2018 at 10:03 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: I am never surprised to learn that the people most stridently vocal about their opposition to homosexuality are often closet cases.

Never.

I know.  It's pretty much a given that if you oppose homosexuality, you're pretty much gay.
(November 8, 2018 at 10:05 pm)Kit Wrote:
(November 8, 2018 at 10:03 pm)Crossless2.0 Wrote: I am never surprised to learn that the people most stridently vocal about their opposition to homosexuality are often closet cases.

Never.

I know.  It's pretty much a given that if you oppose homosexuality, you're pretty much gay.

. . . or an asshole.

Often both.
This isn't rare . Just goes to prove living in denial of yourself is destructive .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

(November 8, 2018 at 10:05 pm)Kit Wrote:

Never.

Well, I oppose homosexuality, but only for me.  What other people do falls into the category of 'none of my bloody business'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
It can be cured, but it's not some easy solution.  Resolve, reliance on God and determination to change, while relying on a spiritual transformation from a spirit from God or the holy spirit and help from it, this is what majority of the people who "claim" to have stopped homosexuality or at least triggered bisexuality after being homosexual and resolve themselves to forbid the same sex desire.

Of course, like any state, like any bad state, some people can come back to it.  So some of those people who claim success, perhaps they deceived themselves, perhaps they tricked themselves they transformed when they didn't.

But I would listen at least to get both sides - to people who claim to left homosexuality even if it's only 1/3 of them who truly have transformed, it might be true and there maybe a cure in what they say.

It's the same with people coming to Islam, a great portion then go back to their former faith or become Atheist after or something else, a lot of converts to Islam leave after.

I personally think any state of possible is possible for every human, whether it's corrupt or blessed, honorable or disgraceful,  nothing is outside the realm of what free-will can forge the state of a human to be in.

I'll be also damned if I don't prove that schizophrenia is 100% curable.
NO NO NO NO, you will not drag your drivel into this thread, MK.

There is no way that schizo is comparable to homosexuality.

Don't make me snap, because I will.
(November 8, 2018 at 10:18 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: It can be cured, but it's not some easy solution.  Resolve, reliance on God and determination to change, while relying on a spiritual transformation from a spirit from God or the holy spirit and help from it, this is what majority of the people who "claim" to have stopped homosexuality or at least triggered bisexuality after being homosexual and resolve themselves to forbid the same sex desire.

Of course, like any state, like any bad state, some people can come back to it.  So some of those people who claim success, perhaps they deceived themselves, perhaps they tricked themselves they transformed when they didn't.

But I would listen at least to get both sides - to people who claim to left homosexuality even if it's only 1/3 of them who truly have transformed, it might be true and there maybe a cure in what they say.

It's the same with people coming to Islam, a great portion then go back to their former faith or become Atheist after or something else, a lot of converts to Islam leave after.

I personally think any state of possible is possible for every human, whether it's corrupt or blessed, honorable or disgraceful,  nothing is outside the realm of what free-will can forge the state of a human to be in.

I'll be also damned if I don't prove that schizophrenia is 100% curable.

First off, there's nothing there that needs to be 'cured' (unless the homosexual in question has a head cold or something).  There's nothing that needs to be 'changed' or 'stopped' or 'forbidden'.  Homosexuality is in as much need of a cure as brown eyes or left-handedness.

Secondly, people that go through this so-called 'conversion therapy' don't come out as heterosexuals.  They come out as unhappy homosexuals who have been convinced that its a good idea for them to live a lie.

Lastly, fuck you and your superstition-based bigotry. I hope that girl you're about to date turns out to have a cock the size of a kosher salami.

Boru

Addendum:  Chew on this, tiny brain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiFnSVqu1D4
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Supremacist Teacher Outed By Huffington chimp3 31 3299 March 6, 2018 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Local Washington State NAACP Leader Outed By Parents As White Secular Elf 98 13976 June 19, 2015 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  Gay marriage: maybe. Anti-gay idiots: pushing stupid laws. Foxaèr 1 1283 May 10, 2015 at 5:05 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Yet another homophobic Republican legislator outed. Pyrrho 9 2612 April 28, 2015 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: AFTT47