Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom
Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom
I'm here to answer all of your questions that the other AMA threads were ill-suited to address. 
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
RE: Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom
Why are/aren't you any of those things?!
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

RE: Ask a straight, sober, monogamous, American human who's neither a magi or your mom
(May 17, 2015 at 3:26 am)Alex K Wrote: Why are/aren't you any of those things?!
The unwoven threads of fate have decided that I should: be born of human seed, be placed me in a land where the logistics of leaving have of yet seemed too difficult, find vaginas and boobs sexually stimulating while penises appear ugly and painful, be given a woman with good looks who cooks and cleans, discover that my former pleasures of smoking weed should turn against me by making it too potent, and bestow a strong desire to place the health of my liver above overindulging in distilled spirits. Conversely, I was not privileged with the gifts of magic or insights into your mother.
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
Hey man, wassup!

I wish to ask:
Have you found salvation yet in the arms of Jesus, our lord and saviour?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 17, 2015 at 7:31 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey man, wassup!

I wish to ask:

Yeah, I was going to ask that next.

But what's up with the cooking and cleaning?
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Would you, as clearly a very well-read expert on logic and philosophy, prefer it if logical lightweights like me stayed out of complex philosophical discussions? I.e. would I do more harm than good to the bigger picture when you're debating say a religious troll who will pounce on and take any sign of ignorance of the arguments and/or logic by any member as representative of every atheist, and smugly walk away thinking he's won the argument?
Do you hand out free hugs or do I have to pay
Are you a Republican?!
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Why do you care more about your liver than alcohol? Don't you know you are going to die anyway, and your liver will rot anyway? Don't you want to enjoy life before you die?

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
(May 17, 2015 at 7:31 am)ignoramus Wrote: Hey man, wassup!

I wish to ask:
I have. We're taking over next year.
[Image: Jesus-w-machine-gun1.bmp]

(May 17, 2015 at 8:31 am)Alex K Wrote: But what's up with the cooking and cleaning?
What can I say? She likes to spoil me with delicacies, an immaculate abode, oh, and sloppy blow jobs. Yep. She's a keeper.

(May 17, 2015 at 9:19 am)emjay Wrote: Would you, as clearly a very well-read expert on logic and philosophy, prefer it if logical lightweights like me stayed out of complex philosophical discussions? I.e. would I do more harm than good to the bigger picture when you're debating say a religious troll who will pounce on and take any sign of ignorance of the arguments and/or logic by any member as representative of every atheist, and smugly walk away thinking he's won the argument?
No, I haven't read anything by you that can remotely justify that perception of yourself, or conversely that of me. Like they say, practice makes prefect. 10 out of 10 trolls, religious or non, won't budge on their tightly held dogmas simply due to a single conversation, or even logical argument for that matter, so roll up those sleeves, do your best, and take notes!

(May 17, 2015 at 9:21 am)Neimenovic Wrote: Do you hand out free hugs or do I have to pay
Hugs are free after 11 PM and before noon, EST. Other than that you can have them but at the cost of a dirty look.

(May 17, 2015 at 9:39 am)c172 Wrote: Are you a Republican?!
NOOO.

(May 17, 2015 at 12:50 pm)Pyrrho Wrote: Why do you care more about your liver than alcohol? Don't you know you are going to die anyway, and your liver will rot anyway? Don't you want to enjoy life before you die?
I want to live as long as I can in so far that still enjoy a good book.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask a dog mom BrokenQuill92 16 2440 November 30, 2021 at 12:02 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Serious] Ask an American expat Jackalope 12 1622 January 12, 2021 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Ask your Creator. The Valkyrie 102 7820 October 17, 2017 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Ask Your Favorite Muslim Rayaan 91 10078 October 5, 2016 at 7:20 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Ask a magi Aoi Magi 17 2835 May 23, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi