Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why be Bad?
Why be Bad?
I mean really, why do you fuck sticks do bad shit. Rape, murder, hate on people and shit.

What the fuck!?
RE: Why be Bad?
Hide yo kids! Hide yo sista! Hide yo mama! Hide yo wife!
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
And hide your sheep, Steely's in town!

"You need to ask?"

[Image: Who-s-Bad-michael-jackson-26896649-500-390.jpg]
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(May 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: And hide your sheep, Steely's in town!

You've confused me with our Kiwi friend Boru. Tongue
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 28, 2015 at 8:46 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(May 28, 2015 at 8:41 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: And hide your sheep, Steely's in town!

You've confused me with our Kiwi friend Boru. Tongue

That's exactly what I'd expect a sheepfucker to say.
Because being a asshole sometimes can be fun and funny given a situation
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(May 28, 2015 at 8:30 pm)KUSA Wrote: I mean really, why do you fuck sticks do bad shit. Rape, murder, hate on people and shit.

What the fuck!?

Never raped anybody (can't rape the willing), they shot first, people suck.  Wink

Bein' bad just feels so good  Angel
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
We're all a bunch of self righteous twats standing on our soap boxes.
If we're forced to do something bad, we can logically justify our actions, when some other arsehole does it, we gasp, say "OMFG did you see what he did! What a monster".
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(May 28, 2015 at 8:30 pm)KUSA Wrote: I mean really, why do you fuck sticks do bad shit. Rape, murder, hate on people and shit.

What the fuck!?

Because all that matters is that is I ask God for forgiveness afterwards, and I still get to go to magical paradise when I die.  Oh, wait, wrong beliefs...
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1666 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9897 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6388 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5556 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  12 Unbelievably Bad Marketers in Jerusalem Firefighter01 65 8563 February 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Firefighter01
  Do You Need a Hug This Bad? chimp3 40 4413 July 13, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  So is crucifiction a bad or a good thing? Longhorn 75 22128 December 17, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Not a bad article. Minimalist 9 2362 November 28, 2015 at 3:13 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Suppose I Did something Bad Rhondazvous 45 7945 October 17, 2015 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Bad/Good Things That Happen Without the Aid of a Deity Nope 30 9742 June 11, 2015 at 6:41 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd