Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sorry, AZ may have passed TX
Sorry, AZ may have passed TX
This lawmaker wants to make going to church mandatory to stop the moral decay.  But the best reason why she wants to do this is because they were debating more lenient gun laws.  This was not an off the cuff statement, she has introduced a bill to do so.  She is standing by the bill.

She has also said during a debate on global warming, that the earth was 6 million years old.

I think Santorum just found his VP candidate  Clap

http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/archive...9044346332

Please refrain from calling out other members in your thread titles. It is against the rules.
RE: Sorry Min, AZ may have passed TX
No problem, as long as I can declare my bedroom "a church".
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I think I've seen this before. I don't know how turning the state into a theocracy is going to stop moral decay. Going to church, and even believing what they say, doesn't make you a better person.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(May 29, 2015 at 9:18 am)Chad32 Wrote: I think I've seen this before. I don't know how turning the state into a theocracy is going to stop moral decay. Going to church, and even believing what they say, doesn't make you a better person.

I posted a thread on her a while back and I think she's in one of Min's damn/fucking threads. 
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(May 29, 2015 at 9:08 am)polar bear Wrote: This lawmaker wants to make going to church mandatory to stop the moral decay.  But the best reason why she wants to do this is because they were debating more lenient gun laws.

Well, Jesus did talk about fetching him colts and asses to his disciples. I wonder where the ass part comes in.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
"She" ???

What the fuck can a woman tell a man about religion ???

And I've got concurrence here in the Old and New Testament !!!

What an uppity kunt !! Jesus is going to see to it the demons are going to burn her in an especially hot fountain of burning sewage for not being Literalist !!!!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Yeah.  That story is several months old.

I'm sure she...and the rest of the morons in the legislature....have done something even stupider in the meantime.
Sorry Min, AZ may have passed TX
Separation of church and state???????

If they made me go to church I would wipe shit all over myself before going in.
I just thought it was odd she was talking about expanding gun use and in the same breath worried about moral decay
These fuckheads think shooting people is moral.

We get some amazing assholes voted in.  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Theresa May resigning as PM Rev. Rye 17 1877 May 26, 2019 at 4:38 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Theresa May seen off the coast of Blackpool Cod 0 325 March 11, 2019 at 10:10 am
Last Post: Cod
  We may have different points of view but can we still be friends? GODZILLA 26 3712 May 30, 2018 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  I may get a lot of heat for this, but here it goes NuclearEnergy 31 8631 September 8, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Trump May End DACA Program Seraphina 30 9078 September 8, 2017 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Stay Out Of The Water Chris-Someone May Throw A Harpoon At You Minimalist 14 3650 July 3, 2017 at 4:02 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Do You Feel Sorry For Rick Santorum? AFTT47 32 3386 February 3, 2016 at 11:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sorry, Bernie...But You Look Like A Putz Here Minimalist 28 5298 December 22, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Oops. Hey, Man. Sorry. Minimalist 4 1445 December 2, 2015 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  He May As Well Fuck With Their Heads Minimalist 10 2505 January 20, 2015 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy