Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:26 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Why Be .. ", time for a new sub-forum?
"Why Be .. ", time for a new sub-forum?
"I'm a .., you've got questions" turned out to be a winning franchise.  Perhaps Randy's "Why Be Good?" thread has as much potential.

Some possible new thread titles for that new sub-forum:

"Why Be Sane?"

"Why Be Kind?"

"Why Be Clean?"

"Why Be Healthy?"

"Why Be Polite?"

"Why Be Safe?"

What did I leave out?
RE: "Why Be .. ", time for a new sub-forum?
'Why be a new sub-forum?'

meh, I don't think there's enough of them to give them an entire subforum tbh
with the AMA threads there was an epidemic, here we have like what, 3?
You forgot "Why Be?"
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Why be anally passive ??
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

It seems not many people picked up on that, as they did on the "ask a..." theme.... so why create a whole sub-forum?
Why be-fore E except after C?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
why be a teenager in love ?
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Why exist?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

WWWWWWWHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!!
Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' -Isaac Asimov-
Why the fuck not?

that one usually ends badly tho

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Irational fear of hell still naggs me from time to time Arsoo 103 27691 November 9, 2017 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What time is it?? What if Time!!! Drich 94 10763 March 11, 2016 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: dyresand
  Christians to die out by diminished gene pool theory (sub-species) TubbyTubby 20 3405 August 20, 2015 at 5:18 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Does Baby Jesus really cry each time we rub one out? Why sweat the small stuff, god? Whateverist 33 8532 August 4, 2014 at 5:50 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  Why do I waste time at Christian sites, I keep getting banned... SanDiegoGuy 55 7829 July 29, 2014 at 9:48 pm
Last Post: SanDiegoGuy
  Did Bethlehem in Judea exist at the time of Jesus and at the time of David Ziploc Surprise 0 2045 January 1, 2013 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: Ziploc Surprise