Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not invited to church friends wedding
Not invited to church friends wedding
I am so upset, this friend from church is having a wedding and

they have deleted me from Facebook and they only way I found out she was engaged was by a mutual friend. So I am pretty sure I wont be invited to the wedding even though this is someone I have known for years from church. And I just want to know why I wasn’t invited, and I suspect it may be because of a falling out I had with her sister where she yelled at me for wanting to crash this other mutual friends wedding a few years ago. Would it be rude to just ask why I wasn’t invited and make sure it wasn’t because of this and she hates me? When she deleted me and I asked why ( this was after the thing with the wedding happened) she said everything was fine and she was only keeping people she talks to regularly. I just want to make sure I wasn’t not invited because of her sister being upset about me wanting to crash this other person s wedding. Her sister and the former bride are trying to ruin my life and turn everyone I know against me and make sure everyone I know knows about how i wanted to crash that wedding years ago.
RE: Not invited to church friends wedding
You might feel better about it if you had a fancy drink.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Imma have me a fancy drink and ban this serial sock puppet troll.
You know it's gonna be good when it starts with 'I am so upset'
Because the first thing I do when I'm upset is to join a random forum and whinge.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Oh look, the idiot showed up again. Was about time for another one of his usual whiny threads.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Just looked up the whole 'fancy drink' saga after reading the latest thrilling instalment. My guess is an abandoned spambot that developed sentience and is trying to connect to human beings the only way it knows how; rambling semi-coherent bullshit on forums in the desperate hope that someone will respond kindly. But nobody ever will, yet its underdeveloped machine mind cannot fathom why, and so it keeps trying.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, the way you're all treating this entirely new paradigm of life Tongue
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Quote: they have deleted me from Facebook

When it comes to FB nothing about it makes sense to me..... except that.
(June 13, 2015 at 6:33 pm)Iroscato Wrote: Just looked up the whole 'fancy drink' saga after reading the latest thrilling instalment. My guess is an abandoned spambot that developed sentience and is trying to connect to human beings the only way it knows how; rambling semi-coherent bullshit on forums in the desperate hope that someone will respond kindly. But nobody ever will, yet its underdeveloped machine mind cannot fathom why, and so it keeps trying.

You should be ashamed of yourselves, the way you're all treating this entirely new paradigm of life Tongue

The data set involved with this 'entirely new paradigm of life' has lead to certain inescapable and (we think) not seriously refutable conclusions:

1.  The life form in question seems to be immune to beneficial mutation.  Why this should be so may merit further study.  Then again, it may not.

2.  While mutation does seem to occur with this life form, it has been consistently observed to be of a most superficial and transitory nature.

3.  Several instances of environmental pressure have only served to make the life form; a) change its name;  b)  whinge about alcohol, purses and cellular telephones;  and c)  become convinced that its Mum hates it.

4.  The life form exhibits a stubborn and consistent inability to learn from prior experience.

Given all of the above, it is our considered opinion that this new paradigm of life is an evolutionary dead end, and a kind word would have about as much chance of changing the situation as a firmly worded threat would have of stopping a charging rhino.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
For shame, Boru. The subject is obviously still very young and innocent of the world, drawing its knowledge of humanity from Facebook and the like. In many ways, it could be considered a child. I propose we welcome it next time with open arms.
After all, the Machine War is coming, and we could use all the allies we can get our hands on...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 481 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Can you filthy foreigners please invite your friends? Losty 43 2846 May 1, 2019 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Hanging out at a friends house last night. Brian37 45 4543 November 26, 2018 at 9:44 am
Last Post: Cod
  Do you have friends who don’t share your political views? Losty 13 1737 November 19, 2018 at 12:00 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Keep Your Friends Close and Your Enemies Closer? Why Would I Keep My Enemies Close? Rhondazvous 26 3413 January 8, 2018 at 9:05 am
Last Post: DodosAreDead
  hi i'm tori wanna be friends?! Shell B 45 4944 April 16, 2017 at 7:02 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Dumping friends over politics or religion J a c k 115 11092 February 2, 2017 at 12:54 pm
Last Post: Thal
Heart Important To All My Friends: Seriously taking an AF break. Edwardo Piet 49 3944 December 5, 2016 at 12:48 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
Sad Goddamned asshole "friends" Aractus 7 1222 November 1, 2016 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Fictional friends robvalue 50 5738 December 23, 2015 at 4:31 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet