Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti-IS music video...
Anti-IS music video...
I don't believe this has been posted so I thought people would like to watch this. I like the video. What do you think?

According to Helan Abdulla (Helly Luv) the video was filmed on the front line with her fellow Kurds and most of people are not actually actors. They used real tanks too. IS is scared of Kurdish women because they are treated nicely compared to their slave-women. They see a Kurish woman with a gun and they run scared*. Helan has received death threats, presumably from the same sorts of people who are out on Western streets yelling that the Quran is best book ever.

Quran 33:52 It is not lawful for thee (to marry more) women after this, nor to change them for (other) wives, even though their beauty attract thee, except any thy right hand should possess (as handmaidens): and Allah doth watch over all things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I

*source: 'Islamic State are afraid to see women with guns' - BBC News

RE: Anti-IS music video...
Great music video, I like it. I have great admiration for the Kurds, especially their women, they are so courageous and strong. They have defended their homeland so bravely, and they win battles.

We should be preparing ourselves here in America to face the Dominionists, our own version of the Taliban, in battle. They have infiltrated the U.S. Miliitary, and I would not put it past them to stage a coup.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Found a news clip with an interview with Helly Luv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwEwJXbPXl4

ISIS fighters are afraid of Kurdish women for superstitious reasons (being killed by a woman denies them their place in Paradise with 70 virgins). Yeah, I can see how that is a let down. lol
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Yes, that's the interview I watched on the television. I was looking for it on YouTube myself but I couldn't find it. Apparently she's only got herself into a "little trouble" - such an understatement. She also reiterates that those bums in IS are afraid of powerful women, especially the Kurdish women guns.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 589 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2785 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 239 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ Fake Messiah 13 1201 January 20, 2020 at 9:10 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  A Question for Anti- vaxxers BrokenQuill92 11 1051 June 26, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: no one
  Pittsburgh Newspaper Cartoonist's anti-Trump cartoons absent from paper The Industrial Atheist 1 621 June 8, 2018 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25534 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Way to go Country Music. Brian37 0 426 March 5, 2018 at 10:29 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Atheist Douches Object to Gospel Music at MLK Celebration Neo-Scholastic 90 5110 February 12, 2018 at 3:58 am
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Fla GOV DICK SNOTT passes anti science bill. Brian37 12 3035 June 29, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie