Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ
‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ
‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers descended upon the New Jersey Senate to try and stop a bill that makes it hard to avoid vaccinations
Video

teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
RE: ‘God made our immune systems perfect and healthy’ — Anti-vaxxers in NJ
Is this the same cunt god that afflicted children with polio?

Huh
Anything that goes wrong with a child's immune system is clearly the result of that child being a sinner of the most despicable kind.  This is a just and sensible punishment from a merciful God, a punishment which cannot be avoided unless you get a shot.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Some of my cousins have cancer, directly related to a refusal to modify their lifestyle. The klan is praying for them.
Anti Vax morons do not understand that there is a huge difference between say, smoking in your car by yourself, and smoking with kids in the car. Refusing to vaccinate your kids, not only risks their health, but spreads disease to other kids whose parents are NOT bat shit insane.
(January 17, 2020 at 8:58 am)Brian37 Wrote: Anti Vax morons do not understand that there is a huge difference between say, smoking in your car by yourself, and smoking with kids in the car. Refusing to vaccinate your kids, not only risks their health, but spreads disease to other kids whose parents are NOT bat shit insane.

But...Jesus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 17, 2020 at 9:09 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(January 17, 2020 at 8:58 am)Brian37 Wrote: Anti Vax morons do not understand that there is a huge difference between say, smoking in your car by yourself, and smoking with kids in the car. Refusing to vaccinate your kids, not only risks their health, but spreads disease to other kids whose parents are NOT bat shit insane.

But...Jesus.

Boru

But, Thor.

That is not exact. If everyone else was vaccinated they would only be endangering their children. The problem is that there are kids that for legitimate reasons can't have vaccines (immunosuppressed, allergy to vaxx components,etc) that will be endangered by these fools.

To make your analogy complete, its like smoking in the car and the kids had a protection for it, but 1 or two can't use the protection.
I read that the bill came one vote short of passing.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I can't believe this is even a debatable thing.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  More from the self intitled white anti maskers. Brian37 57 2712 April 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Few Days Ago, I Made A Mistake BrianSoddingBoru4 57 3429 March 29, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 236 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  2020 -The perfect storm ignoramus 8 407 July 28, 2020 at 5:39 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A Question for Anti- vaxxers BrokenQuill92 11 1031 June 26, 2019 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: no one
  Should Puerto Rico be made a state? Why or why not? Angrboda 36 2834 September 24, 2018 at 5:34 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  SCOTUS Nom made dangerous suggestion. Brian37 33 3738 July 11, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pittsburgh Newspaper Cartoonist's anti-Trump cartoons absent from paper The Industrial Atheist 1 618 June 8, 2018 at 9:29 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25483 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  last time I made a "scout" thread.. Drich 105 10396 October 20, 2017 at 10:59 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless