Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An atheist to the bone from another country
An atheist to the bone from another country
Greetings, humans!  Big Grin 

I'm a sworn atheist from a small country in Eastern Europe. You may have heard of it - Bulgaria. My name is Radoslav, I'm 31 and I'm Aquarius - just like Dean Winchester.   Tongue  Even as a kid I've never believed the fantasy stories of the bible, despite everyone's efforts to brainwash me.
I love American muscle cars (mostly classics), V8 engines, Drift and street racing, drag, DTM and pretty much every sport with cars except Formula 1. I hate bikes and all sorts of sports that do not include at least 4 wheels.
I also like hard rock (and a little rock from the 60's and 70's), folk metal, viking metal, death metal, country music, techno and house but most of all I love YOHIO. Heart 

There aren't many atheists in my country and frankly I got sick of reading and listening about "god" everywhere I go, so I started Googling for atheist forums, hoping to find such a place. And that's how I found this forum. I hope you wouldn't mind to "shelter" a non-American atheist. Smile
If you wanna know anything about me, feel free to ask. Wink

[Image: tumblr_mw6i0kY0ue1sl8nxco1_500.gif]
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
RE: An atheist to the bone from another country
[Image: nn5bj.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Welcome, you'll like it here

Now, are you ready to accept jesus christ as your lord and savior?
Hello Radoslav! Hi Fellow slavic European here. We've got lots of people from different places, not only USians here, so no worries

I haz welcome cakes for you

Heya, welcome to the forum from England!

Congrats on the immunity to bullshit Smile
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Welcome fellow atheist.  Now if we can just persuade you to get shut of that astrology nonsense...  Tongue

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Welcome Smile
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
Aha, an eastern European! Hello from a bit north west of you from the heaths of Germany where the heathens mostly sweat currently.

I'm Gemini though, and we don't believe in star signs.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 1, 2015 at 4:31 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: folk metal, viking metal, death metal,
We'll be best friends
Quote: country music, techno and house but most of all I love YOHIO. Heart 

[Image: slab-cropped-jouster-4012-frymeme.png]
Then again...

Although I can grog visual kei. Well the closest to that I've listened to (voluntarily) is Dir En Grey Tongue
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 1, 2015 at 4:31 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: I hope you wouldn't mind to "shelter" a non-American atheist. Smile

Pfft like the yanks could come up with a forum this good.

British made this pal.

Welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is you country is anyone from pakistan logicNartman 20 1771 July 11, 2016 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: LivingNumbers6.626
  From the only predominantly super-Catholic country in Asia Quartz 10 2802 July 4, 2015 at 4:50 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Just another (black) Atheist here Drkojiin 42 9963 June 4, 2012 at 7:08 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Another atheist here Werewolff 90 13800 March 11, 2012 at 6:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Just another atheist... rubikscube 6 1490 January 9, 2012 at 7:48 pm
Last Post: Blam!
Rainbow Another Atheist on the Alpha Course evil_si 23 5441 November 16, 2011 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Justtristo
  Just Another Atheist Aletheia 2 967 May 8, 2011 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Just another Atheist chick saying 'Hello World' ldarwin 19 3800 October 8, 2010 at 11:51 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  A new user - from the country far north UpNorth 13 5114 September 14, 2009 at 6:05 am
Last Post: Spartacus