Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:13 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rant time
Rant time
*Rant on*

I've hit the final straw.  I am absolutely sick of reading comments from sad little boys who blame women and girls for every damned thing.

Apparently they call themselves "incels" now, which I think translates to "whiny little losers", and they scream about how girls and women ignore them.  This, they seem to think, gives them the right to rape and molest women (and sometimes, in the same threads/comments, they whine about how only the "fat" and "ugly" women are left for them). 

And apparently feminism is to blame because women have forgotten "their place".

So, boys, just because you think you're entitled to sex, doesn't make women obligated to give it to you.  And it certainly doesn't justify raping and molesting women.

There seems to be a common denominator in those who have managed to have a failed relationship, and it's them.

If you can't handle strong, independent women, you can always continue your relationship with your hand, though I suspect that even your hand falls asleep!

*Rant off*

Just for clarification, this is NOT directed at anyone here (ya know I love ya, guys - well, most of you).  I just wanted to rant about things I keep encountering online.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Rant time
You still holding that scalpel?  Yep, no arguments here!  I agree 110% Worship
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
I had to do a search for "incels" to know what it is supposed to mean.  For those interested:

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/inside_t...celibates/

But yes, "whiny little losers" seems quite apt.  You should also add "stupid," "misogynistic," and probably a few other choice words to your list.

"A wise man ... proportions his belief to the evidence."
— David Hume, An Enquiry Concerning Human Understanding, Section X, Part I.
Those guys need to learn how to wank.
That's what the woman gets fer leading men astray! God punished all rib-people because they ate the wrong fruit, dammit. How many times we men gotta 'splain god's bible words to ya??
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Rib-people!!! I crack myself up sometimes..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(July 8, 2015 at 9:10 pm)Beccs Wrote: *Rant on*

I've hit the final straw.  I am absolutely sick of reading comments from sad little boys who blame women and girls for every damned thing.

Apparently they call themselves "incels" now, which I think translates to "whiny little losers", and they scream about how girls and women ignore them.  This, they seem to think, gives them the right to rape and molest women (and sometimes, in the same threads/comments, they whine about how only the "fat" and "ugly" women are left for them). 

And apparently feminism is to blame because women have forgotten "their place".

So, boys, just because you think you're entitled to sex, doesn't make women obligated to give it to you.  And it certainly doesn't justify raping and molesting women.

There seems to be a common denominator in those who have managed to have a failed relationship, and it's them.

If you can't handle strong, independent women, you can always continue your relationship with your hand, though I suspect that even your hand falls asleep!

*Rant off*

Just for clarification, this is NOT directed at anyone here (ya know I love ya, guys - well, most of you).  I just wanted to rant about things I keep encountering online.

God, you're hot.

(July 8, 2015 at 10:10 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Rib-people!!! I crack myself up sometimes..

Some "rib" people think the "ribless" ones are also the "spineless" ones!
Then again, I call a female constable: dickless tracy!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ribs: dry or wet. There's a thread.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self entitled meaningless rant. Brian37 4 754 October 22, 2018 at 12:44 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2683 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Why should I be ashamed? A rant by a Mexican. J a c k 61 10495 March 20, 2018 at 6:26 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8788 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Can I rant for a second, about parents NuclearEnergy 12 2210 December 20, 2016 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: PETE_ROSE
  OP/ED RANT... "You live in your parent's basment" Brian37 59 9543 May 1, 2016 at 6:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Rant about weight, fat acceptance, obesity and health Dystopia 49 9273 October 30, 2015 at 11:17 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Late night rant geckomamasita 1 1264 October 4, 2015 at 3:59 am
Last Post: Alex K
  'God' is starting to make less sense to me. (rant) IanHulett 45 6791 June 19, 2015 at 7:40 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  AF Rant thread. Iroscato 30 3430 June 4, 2015 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: Polaris