Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 2:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things that unintentionally scared the crap out of you!
Just this:

http://youtu.be/PDZcqBgCS74
RE: Things that unintentionally scared the crap out of you!
Don't all teachers stalk their blind students?
Yoda and E.T. scared the hell out of me when I was little. I remember seeing a picture of Yoda on the side of a VHS box up in my cousins attic. I froze in fear staring at it. Then I would challenge myself to se how long I could stare at it. Then, at night, I would imagine E.T. or Yoda slowly peeking around my bedroom door at me. Didn't like aliens as a kid. I wasn't convinced with ghosts or monsters, but aliens seemed plausible.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I once downed a glass of what I thought was red orange juice, but it was actually tomato juice. That second it took me to work out what was going on was scary.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

A big friendly dog running over to play with me when I was young. Some small animal that panics and runs when I walk near it, unaware that it's there.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

As a youngster I had a huge zit on my dick and freaked out. Thought I had somehow contracted syphilis without the benefit of sex, it had been untreated and I was going to end up a mental moron.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(July 30, 2015 at 11:22 am)mh.brewer Wrote: As a youngster I had a huge zit on my dick and freaked out. Thought I had somehow contracted syphilis without the benefit of sex, it had been untreated and I was going to end up a mental moron.

Same. Lol Except it was on my sack. I lived with it for half a year. How does a zit even last that long?! My best guess is just the way the skin is there. Tough and rubbery. I'll stop there. I've been letting my TMI filter go lately.

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
(July 30, 2015 at 11:01 am)Exian Wrote: Yoda and E.T. scared the hell out of me when I was little. [...]

Yup - E.T. scared the sh*t out of me, when I was 6 years old, or so. I had nightmares and everything. I think I couldn't read fast enough to keep up with the subtitles, so I probably had no idea, what the movie was about. But damn - that character's design was creepy.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
(July 30, 2015 at 11:32 am)Exian Wrote:
(July 30, 2015 at 11:22 am)mh.brewer Wrote: As a youngster I had a huge zit on my dick and freaked out. Thought I had somehow contracted syphilis without the benefit of sex, it had been untreated and I was going to end up a mental moron.

Same. Lol Except it was on my sack. I lived with it for half a year. How does a zit even last that long?! My best guess is just the way the skin is there. Tough and rubbery. I'll stop there. I've been letting my TMI filter go lately.

It was an ingrown hair bro.
Oh yeah, coulda started out that way.

TMI filter: Off.

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stupid crap you believed as a kid/teen. Brian37 18 1278 June 12, 2021 at 8:49 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  Things you don't want to hear your pilot say. Brian37 74 2610 March 2, 2021 at 8:18 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Valentine's "Things you don't want to see" Brian37 22 1123 February 15, 2021 at 2:26 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Things You'll Never See In Films But Would Like To BrianSoddingBoru4 36 1981 November 25, 2020 at 11:56 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Things you can say to a drunk person or a toddler Losty 23 1546 July 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Things Your Pets Say To You BrianSoddingBoru4 13 2003 July 2, 2020 at 6:10 am
  Things you say to your pets BrokenQuill92 26 1273 July 1, 2020 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  What would you do if you ran out of beer/booze? Brian37 63 11255 October 23, 2017 at 10:11 am