Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well Done, "murrica
Well Done, "murrica
Troubling but utterly predictable given the way things are done here.

http://nymag.com/scienceofus/2015/08/whi...tter_nymag

Quote:White Kids Get Medicated When They Misbehave, Black Kids Get Suspended — or Arrested
RE: Well Done, "murrica
Reminds me of a caption when the Hurricaine hit New Orleans - in 2005, I believe. Two identical pictures showing people pushing shopping carts full of stuff. The one with the black people read looters, the one with whitey read people saving their posessions.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
This the one you mean?

[Image: yahoo1.jpg]
Not sure if it's the exact one but something along these lines.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Interesting how that works out. The question I have is did anyone see that black man loot any store? I require evidence.
"The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."--Thomas Jefferson
Without evidence both photo descriptions are wrong..
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Might the medication be doing as much harm as the suspensions? I don't know the drugs involved, but I'm sure there are better ways of confronting problem students than simply drugging them. The article does also mention "behavioral therapy" though.

If you're white the therapy is a session with a shrink.  If you're black it's a bullet in the head.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 725 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1674 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  So, what is it that Trump should have done differently? Prof.Lunaphiles 109 6782 April 20, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1242 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 933 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 791 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 586 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Yup. "Murrica Has No Shortage of Deplorable Motherfuckers Minimalist 202 23217 June 29, 2018 at 12:03 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Well, This Sucks For Online Buyers A Theist 13 1190 June 21, 2018 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well! Minimalist 5 932 June 6, 2018 at 11:15 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye