Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well!
Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well!
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/kentuck...ough-coma/

Quote:Kentucky Nazi killed in car crash — alleged killer was white woman who sipped bourbon while babysitting until drunk enough to be in a coma

Quote:Ransdell was a leader in a neo-Nazi group called the National Alliance and ran for U.S. Senate in Kentucky in 2014 with the slogan “With Jews, we lose.” A few years ago he was arrested while prepping to protest Martin Luther Kind Day, or as he called it “Machin’ Lootin’ Killin’ Day.”

And she had a blood alcohol  level of .422?  Surprised she could find her keys.
RE: Sometimes Even Drunk Driving Works Out Well!
(June 6, 2018 at 8:33 pm)Minimalist Wrote: https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/kentuck...ough-coma/

Quote:Kentucky Nazi killed in car crash — alleged killer was white woman who sipped bourbon while babysitting until drunk enough to be in a coma

Quote:Ransdell was a leader in a neo-Nazi group called the National Alliance and ran for U.S. Senate in Kentucky in 2014 with the slogan “With Jews, we lose.” A few years ago he was arrested while prepping to protest Martin Luther Kind Day, or as he called it “Machin’ Lootin’ Killin’ Day.”

And she had a blood alcohol  level of .422?  Surprised she could find her keys.

Tolerance. Also, she could have been working up to it and then slugged down a bunch of 100 proof before getting behind the wheel, so getting drunker as she drove, as it entered her system. Not an act of which I approve.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Um............ NO. 

Don't like them, but don't want them killed. Then we're no better than them.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Ironic statement to make on the anniversary of D-Day!
(June 6, 2018 at 10:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Um............ NO. 

Liberal!

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 6, 2018 at 10:38 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Um............ NO. 

Did she know what she was doing? If not, then this doesn't apply. If she did, then how the fuck was she able to do anything with any degree of competence with a BAC at "death awaits" levels?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, that didn't last long...MyPillow guy fail. arewethereyet 4 701 November 13, 2022 at 1:04 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 708 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  I didn’t do it out of hate. ... I did it out of love. brewer 2 464 January 10, 2021 at 10:30 am
Last Post: Divinity
  Distracted Driving Penalties BrianSoddingBoru4 31 1150 November 14, 2020 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Sal
  Sometimes, Cops Get It Right BrianSoddingBoru4 6 508 August 27, 2020 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Well that was some fast back-tracking by Facebook robvalue 9 1200 July 12, 2019 at 12:37 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Well, It Hardly Qualifies As A 'Replica', Then BrianSoddingBoru4 13 886 May 25, 2019 at 9:45 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Asshole Can't Even Appoint The Right Judges Minimalist 11 1419 November 16, 2018 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  This Moron Can't Even Run A Golf Course Minimalist 26 1299 October 10, 2018 at 8:41 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  One of Obamacare’s big experiments to lower costs is working surprisingly well Aegon 9 779 September 5, 2018 at 3:44 pm
Last Post: GUBU