Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
This guy writing for the New York Times claims expertise in the title of the article that he writes to try to mitigate his failure to generate an effective plan: I used to run the C.D.C. here’s what it can do to slow this pandemic. The Times backs him up with a description of the similar epidemics during his tenure in the Obama Administration.

Quote:Dr. Frieden is a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention  during the Obama administration, overseeing the federal responses to the H1N1 influenza, Ebola and Zika epidemics.
http://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/opinio...virus.html

But I think it is pretty obvious now, to even the smartest of atheists, that a warning system should have been in place, and it is obvious that the ObamaCare policy directives did not have such a system, because the Obamamites would be referring to it.
I am going to claim to be the first person to generate a warning system that is easy to follow and understand, and that the Trump Administration is basically doing it, because what else could the federal government do?
a warning schedule proposal:

0. All clear - no government warnings
1. Emerging communicable disease in the world - issue of international travel screening.
2. Communicable disease on the continent - issue domestic travel screening.
3. Communicable disease in the region - issue personal protective measures.
4. Communicable disease in local area - issue social distancing measures.
5. Communicable disease local pandemic - martial law.

And then basically, the “reopening of the economy,” goes in the rescinding of the warning levels.

So, what did Trump do that was so wrong? Remember, he was being tried for high crimes and misdemeanors, and remember Speaker Pelosi ripping up his State of the Union remarks - what is that supposed to signify to the American people about trusting Trump's administration??
RE: So, what is it that Trump should have done differently?
What did Trump do that was so wrong? Besides dismantling the teams that were put together specifically to mitigate the damage of precisely this sort of pandemic, claiming the danger was minimal until it became so obvious that even he couldn't deny it, refusing to take responsibility for the two aforementioned fuckups, blatantly lying during COVID briefings, using it as yet another excuse to race-bait, advocating the one person at the forefront of trying to combat the pandemic get fired, and trying to reopen the economy while cases of COVID are still climbing, I mean?
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
He should have drunk the kool-aid and let someone qualified, honest, and with some credibility handle it.
Dying to live, living to die.
(April 16, 2020 at 8:56 pm)Prof.Lunaphiles Wrote: This guy writing for the New York Times claims expertise in the title of the article that he writes to try to mitigate his failure to generate an effective plan: I used to run the C.D.C. here’s what it can do to slow this pandemic. The Times backs him up with a description of the similar epidemics during his tenure in the Obama Administration.

Quote:Dr. Frieden is a former director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention  during the Obama administration, overseeing the federal responses to the H1N1 influenza, Ebola and Zika epidemics.
http://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/opinio...virus.html

But I think it is pretty obvious now, to even the smartest of atheists, that a warning system should have been in place, and it is obvious that the ObamaCare policy directives did not have such a system, because the Obamamites would be referring to it.
I am going to claim to be the first person to generate a warning system that is easy to follow and understand, and that the Trump Administration is basically doing it, because what else could the federal government do?
a warning schedule proposal:

0. All clear - no government warnings
1. Emerging communicable disease in the world - issue of international travel screening.
2. Communicable disease on the continent - issue domestic travel screening.
3. Communicable disease in the region - issue personal protective measures.
4. Communicable disease in local area - issue social distancing measures.
5. Communicable disease local pandemic - martial law.

And then basically, the “reopening of the economy,” goes in the rescinding of the warning levels.

So, what did Trump do that was so wrong? Remember, he was being tried for high crimes and misdemeanors, and remember Speaker Pelosi ripping up his State of the Union remarks - what is that supposed to signify to the American people about trusting Trump's administration??
1.Why do you keep framing everything by atheism ?

2.Blaming Obama is weak sauce 

3. Impeachment did nothing to stop him from putting the country on alert 

4. Nancy Pelosi ripping a piece of paper in a speech were Trump barely mentioned the dieses does not mean h could not have put the country on alert 

5. This is a lame attempt at shifting the blame

(April 16, 2020 at 9:18 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: What did Trump do that was so wrong? Besides dismantling the teams that were put together specifically to mitigate the damage of precisely this sort of pandemic, claiming the danger was minimal until it became so obvious that even he couldn't deny it, refusing to take responsibility for the two aforementioned fuckups, blatantly lying during COVID briefings, using it as yet another excuse to race-bait, advocating the one person at the forefront of trying to combat the pandemic get fired, and trying to reopen the economy while cases of COVID are still climbing, I mean?
But remember it's never trumps fualt  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Given his body language when he got elected, he should have admitted that he was pranking the US electoral system and gone and shot himself in the head. The world would have been a much, MUCH better place if this had happened. The fact that he had to ask, "So, what does the president do?" is a pretty good clue for his lack of qualifications for that office. But his incredibly obese ego wouldn't allow that. Subsequent behavior drives that home like a 2 pound hammer on a 6 penny nail. Never qualified for the office, and proving it every day. Going after some aspy kid (Greta Thunburg) on twitter? Fuxxake. I worked in aerospace for many years; one of the companies I worked for used the term "Uniquely Qualified". A bit of a stretch, though we did some pretty cool things. For the chump® I'd use the term "Uniquely UNqualified".
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
The dude SHOULD have gone with good makeup people....

I mean - really - ORANGE? What was he thinking?

And that hair?

Tut Tut
And since this person is so fond of articles

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/03/...-out-of-10

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020...e-analysis

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/11/us/po...ponse.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/19/opini...us-us.html

https://www.newyorker.com/news/letter-fr...ck-follies

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-bl...ews-2020-4

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/03/30/cor...-pandemic/

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-trum...nse-2020-3
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Jumped off that cliff.
Yes thats right OP... Orange man bad, responsible for C19.
Not WHO. Not the Chinese communist polit bureau. Their our friends, peaceful.... Hehehe

Anyway was is the Kool-Aid?
We don't have that here and i notice a lot of Americans talking about it like its so popular, Why?
Quote:Yes thats right OP... Orange man bad, responsible for C19.
No hes responsible for the US lack of readiness and for handling it poorly when it arrived which likely increased the death count .

Quote:Not WHO. Not the Chinese communist polit bureau. Their our friends, peaceful.... Hehehe
Regardless of what they did. Trump still botched the US response China and the WHO are not in charge of American Trump is.So passing the buck is nonesense.

Quote:Anyway was is the Kool-Aid?
We don't have that here and i notice a lot of Americans talking about it like its so popular, Why?
It's a powdered drink mix . It's gotten a association with cults due to the jonestown massacre 

Quote:A reference to the 1978 cult mass-suicide in Jonestown, Guyana. Jim Jones, the leader of the group, convinced his followers to move to Jonestown. Late in the year he then ordered his flock to commit suicide by drinking grape-flavored Kool-Aid laced with potassium cyanide. In what is now commonly called "the Jonestown Massacre", 913 of the 1100 Jonestown residents  and died.

One lasting legacy of the Jonestown tragedy is the saying, “Don’t drink the Kool-Aid.” This has come to mean, "Don’t trust any group you find to be a little on the ." or "Whatever they tell you, don't believe it too strongly".
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1671 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Melania Trump says Sexual Assault victims shouldn't report unless they have evidence Divinity 116 12205 October 15, 2018 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: Joods
  I Guess This Fucktard HAd Done All The Damage He Can Do Minimalist 1 584 August 10, 2018 at 2:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The WLB Should Have Gone To The Correspondents Dinner Minimalist 0 621 April 28, 2018 at 9:27 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Jr. & Eric have new business selling shit from China Fake Messiah 1 559 March 21, 2018 at 11:26 am
Last Post: Fireball
  This Douchebag Should Have Died. Minimalist 0 465 October 4, 2017 at 8:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Where no wiener should have gone. brewer 49 6664 August 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  You Should Have Listened To The Tattoo Artist. Minimalist 16 4050 June 5, 2017 at 3:44 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Think that President Clinton Would Have Done This, Snowflakes? Minimalist 15 4469 June 2, 2017 at 12:16 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Crusin Chubbys done their strippers wrong brewer 0 501 February 27, 2017 at 6:13 pm
Last Post: brewer