Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 9:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Body piercings?
Body piercings?
Guys, this caught my eye! Who likes it? It certainly would be a conversation starter!
Who's got something unusual on them/in them/out of them/through them.

Pitchfork
[Image: q74ff.jpg]
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Body piercings?
I really want a septum piecing. Just for the craic.
Naps, what's the bet that Vorlon's next (After Nutter and Vic)!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"I like it when a woman has genital piercings. If she's going to do that to herself - she'll let me do just about anything." - Doug Stanhope.
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
*squeal*
I have seen a Prince Albert or two I like, but generally, piercings are not a big turn on for me, particularly tongue, nipple, and nose.  Those gigantic ear lobe hole inserts are disturbing.

I know someone who had a chain on his nipple piercing and snagged the chain, and unfortunately, ripped his nipple.

Panic
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Nose piercings are the best!
I go by the motto:  "No pain - good."
People should not get perforated on purpose.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 943 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4417 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13087 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Piercings Longhorn 15 1710 May 14, 2015 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Body modification advice TheGamingAtheist 40 8773 September 14, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Grow your own body parts! ignoramus 6 1726 July 26, 2014 at 7:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Should you be able to sell your body? FlyingNarwhal 3 1173 May 10, 2014 at 10:20 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Multiple / full body orgasms Werewolff 23 7197 March 10, 2012 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: Werewolff