Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple / full body orgasms
Multiple / full body orgasms
Recently I've been getting into tantric sex. I've been practising (on my own mainly to begin with, as I want to get it right) and I think I'm getting there. Early on in my practise I actually had an orgasm in my stomach. I couldn't believe it. It slowly started to rise up but then it faded away and I've been trying to attain it ever since. Just before it happened I was feeling lots of energy in my head and at one point I felt like I was somewhere else, I can't describe it, it felt like I was becoming aware of something although I don't know what.The key is lots of very deep, slow breathing, and you feel the energy moving up your spine, into your head, then down into your stomach. And I wasn't even touching myself, all I was doing was just breathing.

Has anyone ever tried this stuff?
RE: Multiple / full body orgasms
It's simply another form of self-hypnosis, a.k.a. auto suggestion. It can be very powerful. As you experienced.
I suppose so. But I wasn't consciously trying to do anything. I was just focussing on the breathing rather than trying to have an orgasm. I was fully awake by the way.
You are describing self-hypnosis, a.k.a. auto suggestion to a T.
The reason why I'm not too sure it was some form of hypnosis is that I was fully awake, meaning that I could have stopped at any time (and I did, a few times), and the other reason is that I did literally physically feel energy moving around me.
I am a huge fan of tantric sex. My ex and I tried it together, and once we discovered it's awesomeness, we couldn't stop.

(March 9, 2012 at 5:46 pm)aleialoura Wrote: I am a huge fan of tantric sex. My ex and I tried it together, and once we discovered it's awesomeness, we couldn't stop.

You must spend your days with a huge smile on your face and a spring in your step. Maybe you can help me with a problem. I've been practising for 40 days (as I say mainly on my own for now) and what I find is that I can never go beyond a certain phase. It's very good, but it never (except once) spills over into an actual full orgasm. I'm doing this without touching, just lying down and breathing. Either there's something I'm not doing, or not doing right, or, I have some kind of "block" as they say. I would have thought 40 days would be more than enough time to get it right. What do you think?

And how long did it take you to get there?
(March 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm)Werewolff Wrote: The reason why I'm not too sure it was some form of hypnosis is that I was fully awake, meaning that I could have stopped at any time (and I did, a few times), and the other reason is that I did literally physically feel energy moving around me.

During hypnosis you are fully awake. During sleep you sleep.
Being awake means you are conscious and can stop at any time.
You felt physical energy, but it wasn't physical. But what it did do was create real physical sensations in your nervous system.
(March 9, 2012 at 5:52 pm)Rokcet Scientist Wrote:
(March 9, 2012 at 5:40 pm)Werewolff Wrote: The reason why I'm not too sure it was some form of hypnosis is that I was fully awake, meaning that I could have stopped at any time (and I did, a few times), and the other reason is that I did literally physically feel energy moving around me.

During hypnosis you are fully awake. During sleep you sleep.
Being awake means you are conscious and can stop at any time.
You felt physical energy, but it wasn't physical. But what it did do was create real physical sensations in your nervous system.

No it was definitely physical. Since I started doing this it often happens while I'm going about my day. I do recommend that you actually give it a go for yourself. Not only will you have a good time but you'll see what I mean.
Yes, auto suggestion is that strong.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you love good set of tight fit jeans on your body? Woah0 20 948 September 18, 2022 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Full freezer conundrum onlinebiker 5 394 September 18, 2020 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Full-blown nerdathon... Gawdzilla Sama 17 1248 May 13, 2019 at 4:02 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Describe your body type and the ideal body you would like. The Valkyrie 34 4427 May 4, 2018 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  Full Contact Solitaire. Gawdzilla Sama 28 5638 April 22, 2018 at 12:07 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  How would you like to dispose of your body when the time comes? Whateverist 107 13129 December 19, 2017 at 2:51 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Christian are full of shit Anon2381 10 4168 June 3, 2017 at 2:44 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  "Full of himself" he's 'full of himself' they say. Edwardo Piet 16 2360 August 22, 2016 at 8:11 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  Body piercings? ignoramus 8 1171 August 28, 2015 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Body modification advice TheGamingAtheist 40 8788 September 14, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb