Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 5:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Saudi offers to build 200 Mosques in Germany'
'Saudi offers to build 200 Mosques in Germany'
Huffington Post: Refugee Crisis: Richard Dawkins Slams Saudi Arabia's Offer To Build 200 Mosques In Germany

Further proof that the Fascist Saudi establishment seeks to export its cultural hegemony. They already do this with all the Da'is that they fund. Will they build Mosques for the supports of Ali from Syria I wonder? How can Shias and Sunnis be expected to share a Mosque? Unfortunately, the Fascism spread by Saudi is well within the Ummah's Overtuon Window so I don't expect any sympathy for Shias.

RE: 'Saudi offers to build 200 Mosques in Germany'
There you go, it's starting. Just like I said before - the islamization of Europe and the destruction of freedom starts. For now it's just "offers to build" but it will be "built 200 mosques disregarding the disagreements of the locals" or in Germany's case it will be "Germany allowed the 200 mosques to be built, thus allowing Europe to be taken over by Islam". And trust me when I'm telling you those arab animals won't settle with just Germany! They won't stop islamizing and enslaving nations until the last country on the planet gets islamized.
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
Arab animals? All humans are animals. I happen to like Arab cuisine and I don't think they are all 'Islamists'. However, Saudi influence and bigoted remarks will cause people to become violent.

(September 18, 2015 at 4:22 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: There you go, it's starting. Just like I said before - the islamization of Europe and the destruction of freedom starts. For now it's just "offers to build" but it will be "built 200 mosques disregarding the disagreements of the locals" or in Germany's case it will be "Germany allowed the 200 mosques to be built, thus allowing Europe to be taken over by Islam". And trust me when I'm telling you those arab animals won't settle with just Germany! They won't stop islamizing and enslaving nations until the last country on the planet gets islamized.

Wow, you're an uninformed idiot. The Germans have already refused that offer. So there's nothing to get all riled up. Much ado about nothing, as usual.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
How about instead they take fifty thousand refugees
Dying to live, living to die.
Yeah, the Saudis are willing to donate money as a 'gesture' but can't be arsed to take in any themselves.

Facist racist cunts.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(September 18, 2015 at 4:46 am)abaris Wrote:
(September 18, 2015 at 4:22 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: There you go, it's starting. Just like I said before - the islamization of Europe and the destruction of freedom starts. For now it's just "offers to build" but it will be "built 200 mosques disregarding the disagreements of the locals" or in Germany's case it will be "Germany allowed the 200 mosques to be built, thus allowing Europe to be taken over by Islam". And trust me when I'm telling you those arab animals won't settle with just Germany! They won't stop islamizing and enslaving nations until the last country on the planet gets islamized.

Wow, you're an uninformed idiot. The Germans have already refused that offer. So there's nothing to get all riled up. Much ado about nothing, as usual.
Of course Germany will refuse. If they agreed, this would bring the end of EU. But the problem is those south-eastern savages don't take "no" for an answer and they will eventually have their mosques one way or another.
"Animals" -- classic bigotspeak.

(September 18, 2015 at 4:22 am)Atheist_BG Wrote: For now it's just "offers to build" but it will be "built 200 mosques disregarding the disagreements of the locals"

Yeah right have you ever dealt with German bureaucracy? Germans can be very conservative, stubborn and slow to adapt.

And in Switzerland:

Swiss voters back ban on minarets

Quote:Swiss voters have supported a referendum proposal to ban the building of minarets, official results show.

More than 57% of voters and 22 out of 26 cantons - or provinces - voted in favour of the ban.
So does our government vote against building mosques and yet the muslims keep building them and nowadays the Christian churches are outnumbered by the mosques. Which means exactly what I said - they don't take "no" for an answer and they'll have them one way or another.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Poland, Germany, France all love me Brian37 4 1582 April 21, 2023 at 7:05 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Performers Should Speak Up or Not Attend Saudi Music Festival WinterHold 9 579 December 15, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 712 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  [Serious] Biden on punishing MBS and Saudi Arabia WinterHold 27 2422 March 23, 2021 at 10:31 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Saudi journalist killed and hacked inside Saudi embassy in Istanbul WinterHold 333 26811 January 16, 2021 at 6:26 pm
  [Serious] G-20 leaders, don’t forget the women’s rights advocates rotting in Saudi prisons WinterHold 47 2111 September 23, 2020 at 6:26 am
  BREAKING: Trump Boasted Of Saving Saudi Prince Over Jamal Khashoggi Killing WinterHold 16 1067 September 13, 2020 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  BREAKING: Former Twitter employees charged with spying for Saudi Arabia WinterHold 14 861 September 6, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  BREAKING: Saudi Crown Prince accused of assassination plot against exiled official WinterHold 2 488 August 10, 2020 at 10:05 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  BREAKING: Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war WinterHold 52 3130 April 25, 2020 at 4:37 pm
Last Post: Mr Greene