Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:17 am

Poll: What do you have planned for the 'end days'?
This poll is closed.
Maximize pleasures.
19.05%
4 19.05%
Repent and pray.
9.52%
2 9.52%
Business as usual.
52.38%
11 52.38%
Disparage polls and their makers.
19.05%
4 19.05%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my!
How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my!
This coming Thursday, September 24th, will be a historic one if you are a Christian prophet with a penchant for conspiracy theories.  On that day will begin the end of days.  The universe as we know it has been a useful stage prop in God's plan for man.  But soon it will be time to scrap the natural, for on the 24th the story moves on the superdupernatural.  There will be celebrating and there will be wailing.

But I get ahead of myself.  The question here isn't what happens after the 24th.  The question is what will you do with the last four days on earth?

Will you indulge your animal nature to the max - fornicating with whoever and whatever catches your eye - eat what you like and screw the goals - maybe pick up a baseball bat and settle some old scores?

Or will you spend the time repenting, praying and generally begging for selection to the good place?

Or will your agenda be unchanged this coming week?
Wink 
RE: How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my!
(September 20, 2015 at 9:00 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: This coming Thursday, September 24th, will be a historic one if you are a Christian prophet(Who told you that Christians can be Prophets?)

with a penchant for conspiracy theories(No).

On that day will begin the end of days.(No It won't who told you this?)  

The universe as we know it has been a useful stage prop in God's plan for man.(Not quite,A perfect universe was good's plan but ruined by the sin of Adam and Eve so now God has a new plan the new heaven's and the new earth) 

But soon it will be time to scrap the natural, for on the 24th the story moves on the superdupernatural.(where ever you got this from,you got it from a christian cult)  There will be celebrating and there will be wailing.(For cult's yes,but not for true Christian's as the bible say's,"But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.Matthew 24:36,so no one knows when the world would end except from the father alone.)

But I get ahead of myself.  The question here isn't what happens after the 24th.  The question is what will you do with the last four days on earth?(I just answered that)

Will you indulge your animal nature to the max - fornicating with whoever and whatever catches your eye - eat what you like and screw the goals - maybe pick up a baseball bat and settle some old scores?(already said)

Or will you spend the time repenting, praying and generally begging for selection to the good place?(already said)

Or will your agenda be unchanged this coming week?(already said)
RE: How will you spend your last four days on earth? Rapture and end days, oh my!
I would spend my last day standing next to a line of soothsayers with a sign saying "Is this the line for starbucks?"
"That is not dead which can eternal lie and with strange aeons even death may die." 
- Abdul Alhazred.
[Image: quote-once-while-st-francis-of-assisi-wa...353238.jpg]

Of course, to be that confident, it helps to be a saint BEFORE you're asked the question.
(September 20, 2015 at 9:37 am)Randy Carson Wrote: Of course, to be that confident, it helps to be a saint BEFORE you're asked the question.

Nearly identical quote attributed to Martin Luther.

Quote:If I knew that tomorrow was the end of the world, I would plant an apple tree today

Did anybody actually say it? Anyone's guess, I think.

As for me, I'm working, since I have to pay my rent come october.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I think I will step up my mocking and flinging of derisive rebukes and criticisms towards the end of the world twits.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Bossman said no holidays for me even if the world ends tomorrow, so I guess it's business as usual for me. Sad
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

I'd make all kind of excuses why I couldn't answer the hypothetical question.

It wouldn't be quite business as usual. Long term concerns wouldn't be as important.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Masturbate. A lot. Oh, wait, I already do that. Devil
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
The last fucking thing I have to worry about is being whisked up to heaven to suck jesus' cock for eternity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This is the Beginning of the End Serafino 23 2064 November 25, 2023 at 8:24 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Is the Afro-Asiatic linguistics incompatible with Young-Earth Creationism? FlatAssembler 17 1371 July 13, 2023 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Kenya cult deaths: Four die after suspected starvation plot zebo-the-fat 0 539 April 14, 2023 at 11:15 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Nailed to a cross, Filipino prays for Ukraine war to end Ferrocyanide 1 547 April 8, 2023 at 8:00 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  The age of the Earth LinuxGal 12 2491 March 21, 2023 at 5:18 am
Last Post: no one
  Hollow Earth Fake Messiah 8 945 October 14, 2021 at 4:47 pm
Last Post: Brian37
Lightbulb the end is nigh 2!!! Drich 113 8839 October 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who is the last prophet? Fake Messiah 26 2087 September 26, 2020 at 7:58 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Age of the Universe/Earth Ferrocyanide 31 4014 January 8, 2020 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  In the end, there's just what you personally believe Foxaèr 31 4834 August 12, 2018 at 2:27 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus