Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous Apologetic Atheists
Ridiculous Apologetic Atheists
Let's make a thread where we defend Christianity by making it seem ridiculous. 
I will start. 
The reason why God does all the Atorcities of the Bible is because he is a Woman and gets Periods.
RE: Ridiculous Apologetic Atheists
That might not be so ridiculous.

God could very well have a hysterical uterus . . .
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(September 24, 2015 at 4:30 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: That might not be so ridiculous.

If you have something more ridiculous, I would like to hear it.
Why exactly would we need to make religion seem ridiculous?
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(September 24, 2015 at 4:34 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote:

What's the point? All you have to do is read or listen to the rantings and drivel that actual believers routinely spout. My imagination is too poor a tool to conceive anything more ridiculous.
(September 24, 2015 at 4:34 pm)Shining_Finger Wrote:

for breakfast every morning.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

As Crossless1 pointed out, I think they're managing that on their own just fine.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
Seems pretty silly with no help from me.

God is NOT a woman. Only a man would design a recreation area that close to a toxic waste dump.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 24, 2015 at 6:24 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: God is NOT a woman. Only a man would design a recreation area that close to a toxic waste dump.

Boru

And only a REAL man sticks his tongue in both.
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ridiculous story of the temptation of Jesus Simon Moon 24 2584 March 4, 2021 at 6:05 am
Last Post: GUBU
Big Grin Texax High school students stand up to Atheists: Zero Atheists care Joods 16 3374 October 23, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The 10 Most Ridiculous Beliefs in the Christian Delusion Mudhammam 78 16966 December 22, 2014 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Challenge: Name Even 10 Beliefs in the Christian Delusion which are NOT Ridiculous Whateverist 33 5307 December 21, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  A strange apologetic paradox Esquilax 10 2632 February 21, 2014 at 1:16 pm
Last Post: fr0d0
  What's the funniest or most ridiculous bible quote you have ever heard or read? icantstandfundies 30 13480 May 20, 2012 at 2:08 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused