Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 12:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being an ex-muslim in Britain
Being an ex-muslim in Britain
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34357047

Quote:An investigation for the BBC has found evidence of young people suffering threats, intimidation, being ostracised by their communities and, in some cases, encountering serious physical abuse when they told their families they were no longer Muslims.
There are also local councils that seem to have little awareness of the issue or any policy on how to protect these vulnerable young people.

This one's my favourite:

Quote:"I used to live in Bradford for a time and I'd be very quiet about it because there are Muslims everywhere."

How telling.
RE: Being an ex-muslim in Britain
It is certainly sad the amount of judgment religious people put on others especially their family. The scorn is probably the worst in Islam, but it exists in Christian sects as well as many here can personally attest. Sad, just sad.
We are not made happy by what we acquire but by what we appreciate.
I'm guessing being an ex-Muslim is shitty everywhere.
(October 12, 2015 at 5:19 pm)Faith No More Wrote: I'm guessing being an ex-Muslim is shitty everywhere.

Heh, yeah...

http://www.dw.com/en/when-muslims-renoun...a-17574172
http://www.theguardian.com/global/2015/m...isis-faith
http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Persecution_of_Ex-Muslims
What do you expect ? Islam is forged after all. As bad as it might gets; today's Muslims mostly buy the Sunni/Shia teachings instead of God's book, no evidence in the Quran tells them to be so violent against apostates.

Just like the drawings against Mohammed peace be upon him : the anger Muslims show directs you to how much shallow & fragile their belief is, matter in fact it opens a direct window at an inferiority complex that is hard for many to see..

God tells us straight to leave an apostate alone, isn't judgement coming in the afterlife ?

Another thing is that ex-Muslims love to abuse the modern Zionist mentality that controls most Main Stream Media groups in the west today (The Oprah Winfrey type of mentality) : You wanna be rich & famous ? simply abandon Islam then bitch about how rough it was; then cry for a while in front of the cameras..That alone will get you a front seat in the upcoming BBC news report !!

Where are they from the cartels in south America ? (they punish snitches by amputating their hands & stick it up their mouths BTW).

Where are they from the economical sanctions that cause small countries to go blind from poverty ?

Where are they from the Massacres towards Muslims in Myanmar ?

Where are they from the neo-nazies ?

where & where & where..

Bullshit ><

Anyhow, don't count too much on Muslim's belief & faith.
And stop reading MSM media because it causes brain damage
And you still hear crickets from the faux-liberals who defend the culture of Islam over real-life people.

These are the people the faux-left are really betraying - the ex-Muslims, the LGBT Muslims, the women. These people get trampled all over by the Sharia movement, while the liberals who are supposed to defend personal freedom and liberty not only sit by silently, they still actively defend Islam from critique. If people didn't get so bloody defensive and ass-kissy towards Islam, I'm sure young people would be leaving the religion in droves.
"Adulthood is like looking both ways before you cross the road, and then getting hit by an airplane"  - sarcasm_only

"Ironically like the nativist far-Right, which despises multiculturalism, but benefits from its ideas of difference to scapegoat the other and to promote its own white identity politics; these postmodernists, leftists, feminists and liberals also use multiculturalism, to side with the oppressor, by demanding respect and tolerance for oppression characterised as 'difference', no matter how intolerable."
- Maryam Namazie

(October 12, 2015 at 5:46 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: And stop reading MSM media because it causes brain damage

You may as well GTFO because I am not really in the mood for laying a verbal smackdown today.
Napoléon

Look, you already got smacked by MSM, you're so mainstream beyond repair; i.e brainwashed.
Yeauxleaux

Hello Hitler !

Quote:These people get trampled all over by the Sharia movement,

Tell America & NATO to stop their airstrikes in the Middle East, so we don't end up trampled allover by both "infedel law" & "sharia law", obviously both are giving the common Muslims lots kicks in the balls & a lot of fingers in the asshole..
yesterday I got anal fisted by an American airstrike, then found a Suadi finger waiting for me at the end to finger me after the fist.

Again, it's not the problem of liberals, why are countries like Saudi Arabia supported for years by Britian & America ?
It's the main source of this weird sharia law, I mean you love those saudies so much !

afterall, they go in scholarships all around your countries fucking & drinking & speak a weird english..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can you be a "Non religious muslim"? Woah0 31 1777 August 22, 2022 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2349 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Being can come from non-being Alex K 55 7229 January 15, 2020 at 10:40 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13501 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An interesting Muslim-Atheist discussion on Religion and Rationality SuperSentient 10 2906 March 5, 2017 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: SuperSentient
  Britain! Minimalist 22 2915 October 31, 2016 at 5:38 am
Last Post: Mr Greene
  Here's what can happen to an atheist in a Muslim country drfuzzy 12 2214 February 13, 2016 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Christian Fundamentalism vis a vis Muslim Fundamentalism Rhondazvous 12 2252 November 1, 2015 at 9:33 am
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  My story! I am an Ex-Muslim, became and Atheist. I was visited by an Angel of God. Prince 242 26283 June 19, 2015 at 9:01 pm
Last Post: nihilistcat
  Jew/Muslim are religions NOT A RACE Brian37 24 4897 May 1, 2015 at 4:13 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb