Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 1:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents Charged in Beating Death of Son at Church
Parents Charged in Beating Death of Son at Church
Not a lot of details yet on this one:

Quote:(Reuters) - The parents of a New York teenager were charged on Tuesday with his beating death inside an upstate church, and four church members were accused of assaulting the couple's younger son, police said.

Lucas Leonard, 19, died of blunt force trauma to his body after being attacked inside the Word of Life Church in New Hartford, New York, about 50 miles (80 kms) east of Syracuse, authorities said.
A joint investigation by the New Hartford police and the New York State Police determined that a second victim, Leonard's 17-year-old brother had also been assaulted. He was in serious condition at a local hospital, a press release said.

http://news.yahoo.com/york-parents-charg...19780.html

Perhaps this one is the sinful teen needing correction by the elders story line. The parents are charged with manslaughter, rather than murder at this point, so maybe it wasn't their intent to kill their son; just whoop some sense into him.
RE: Parents Charged in Beating Death of Son at Church
"Spare the rod, spoil the indictment."
More context:

Quote:Those living near the church, which is a few miles away from the Leonard home, said they regularly heard 3 a.m. chants emanating from the home and rarely saw members outside of the building. Its gates were almost always shut. A police Special Weapons and Tactics team had to "secure the church grounds" and "make a tactical entry" into it Monday.

Humble said Tuesday evening that Bruce Leonard was "extremely antisocial" and religious. Neighbors said Deborah and her children were deferential to Bruce Leonard, but those neighbors never saw him raise his voice.

Deborah stayed home to school the kids, Humble and fellow neighbor James Constantine said. The family would never celebrate Christmas and holed themselves inside a pitch-black house during Halloween, they said. The youngest, a boy who is around about age 10, told them that "Christmas was bad," they said.

Humble said she often gave the kids videotapes of children's programming, hand-me-downs from her grandkids. They often couldn't watch them, she said.

"I gave them I don't know how many boxes of kids' tapes," she said. "They would not let them watch Mickey Mouse. They said Mickey Mouse was queer, because he never married Minnie Mouse."

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/...ry_package
What the fuuu...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Sooner or later you have to know there were "demons" involved.

There are always demons with these shitheads.
Yup. Waiting to hear about the demons...

The victim probably wanted to do normal late-teen/proto-adult things and that was a sure sign of demonic possession.
(October 14, 2015 at 11:31 am)Minimalist Wrote: Sooner or later you have to know there were "demons" involved.

There are always demons with these shitheads.

Yep, and you can bet it was done with 'Love' for sure when their day comes in court. Sick fucks the lot of them.
Welcome to "Red State".
(October 14, 2015 at 11:24 am)JesusHChrist Wrote: More context:

Quote:Those living near the church, which is a few miles away from the Leonard home, said they regularly heard 3 a.m. chants emanating from the home and rarely saw members outside of the building. Its gates were almost always shut. A police Special Weapons and Tactics team had to "secure the church grounds" and "make a tactical entry" into it Monday.

Humble said Tuesday evening that Bruce Leonard was "extremely antisocial" and religious. Neighbors said Deborah and her children were deferential to Bruce Leonard, but those neighbors never saw him raise his voice.

Deborah stayed home to school the kids, Humble and fellow neighbor James Constantine said. The family would never celebrate Christmas and holed themselves inside a pitch-black house during Halloween, they said. The youngest, a boy who is around about age 10, told them that "Christmas was bad," they said.

Humble said she often gave the kids videotapes of children's programming, hand-me-downs from her grandkids. They often couldn't watch them, she said.

"I gave them I don't know how many boxes of kids' tapes," she said. "They would not let them watch Mickey Mouse. They said Mickey Mouse was queer, because he never married Minnie Mouse."

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/...ry_package

Um,

Mickey Mouse isn't real.  And even giving them a pass on that, Mickey, as a FUCKING MOUSE, is not a son of Adam and cannot be united in Christian marriage to Minnie because he does not have an immortal soul.

It would be an ABOMINATION to sham marriage Mickey Mouse in a church.

Jesus Fucking Christ, why the FUCK can't these fucking fundies get even basic Christianity 101 shit correct in the fucking first place ???
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(October 14, 2015 at 1:20 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: why the FUCK can't these fucking fundies get even basic Christianity 101 shit correct in the fucking first place ???

I need that on a t-shirt, and a bumper sticker.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Church sex abuse: Thousands of paedophiles in French Church zebo-the-fat 8 1219 October 7, 2021 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  First Council of Nicaea: when Christianity was deformed and Jesus named son of God. WinterHold 50 4031 September 19, 2021 at 12:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Should I tell my parents I faked being christian? Der/die AtheistIn 26 5682 January 15, 2018 at 12:38 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Do my parents fear that I'll leave the faith? Der/die AtheistIn 120 22977 January 14, 2018 at 2:55 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27257 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Better terminology for "Father and Son" ? vorlon13 258 60298 October 13, 2017 at 10:48 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  Church of England vs Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints vorlon13 13 4150 April 3, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
Sad My parents have gone off the deep end Tea Earl Grey Hot 25 6074 March 8, 2017 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: J a c k
  The Prodigal Son Ignorant 86 12618 June 12, 2016 at 4:02 pm
Last Post: Alex K
Video Christian faimily disowns gay teen son on youtube Fake Messiah 10 3009 April 29, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon