Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You got to give WBC credit on this
You got to give WBC credit on this
West Boro Baptist church  is going after Kim Davis. They have labeled being not a true christian and a adulterer.
They are  also attacking her for not doing her fucking job. 

news source here. 
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...christian/
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
RE: You got to give WBC credit on this
I never thought I'd hear myself cheering for WBC.

I need a drink: the universe has turned upside down!!
Dying to live, living to die.
I am loath to give that awful cult credit for anything.

They are criticizing her for not being Christian enough. They are fully on board with her hatred for the LGBTQ+ community.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
This is just a load of wtf
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
I don't think much of Kim Davis, but I wouldn't wish those jackholes at the WBC on anyone.
(October 15, 2015 at 11:43 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I am loath to give that awful cult credit for anything.

They are criticizing her for not being Christian enough. They are fully on board with her hatred for the LGBTQ+ community.

I know but it's like wait.. what WBC hates everything and they turned on her of all people it just surprised the shit out of me. 
Yeah also on that note christers in Florida are trying to get a bill passed so church can deny equal marriage.

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
(October 16, 2015 at 12:03 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I don't think much of Kim Davis, but I wouldn't wish those jackholes at the WBC on anyone.

She kinda had it coming i mean WBC is a pack of metaphorical wild dogs that attack everything it was bound to happen sooner or later.

Code:
(October 16, 2015 at 12:06 am)dyresand Wrote:
(October 16, 2015 at 12:03 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I don't think much of Kim Davis, but I wouldn't wish those jackholes at the WBC on anyone.

She kinda had it coming i mean WBC is a pack of metaphorical wild dogs that attack everything it was bound to happen sooner or later.

I can't agree, as I value the rule of law and if the law deems it necessary to deal with her under the law, it likely will. On the other hand, mobs of vexatious people harassing the fuck out of you is pretty much the antithesis of the rule of law. As much as I may dislike the woman, she is - as far as I'm concerned - equally deserving of not subject to a harassing mob as any other. I like my justice with some consistency.

Your values and mine may differ, but that's OK.
(October 16, 2015 at 12:41 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I can't agree, as I value the rule of law and if the law deems it necessary to deal with her under the law, it likely will.  On the other hand, mobs of vexatious people harassing the fuck out of you is pretty much the antithesis of the rule of law.  As much as I may dislike the woman, she is - as far as I'm concerned - equally deserving of not subject to a harassing mob as any other.  I like my justice with some consistency.

Your values and mine may differ, but that's OK.

Yeah, but they're going to harass someone. It might as well be her as opposed to some innocent family trying to bury their loved one.
I'd posit more strife between the various Christer schisms is a good thing, for atheists, anyhow.

Christianity 101, there is only One True Faith, and which ever one it is, it ain't both Kim Davis-ism AND Westboro Baptist. The One True Faith folks have every right to confront apostates, heretics and blasphemers.

Additionally, there are an astonishing number of self-described Christians, divorced and remarried, and in fact, remarried in self described Christian churches, by ostensibly Christian pastors (who might themselves be divorced and remarried!) and these people have NO IDEA Christ forbade remarriage following divorce.

All these willfully ignorant 'Christians' need a dose of the truth of their decadence, their corruption, and their liberal backsliding from True Christianity. Astonishingly, those slackers have no idea how close they are to our side of the fence, a little ruckus from Westboro might help clarify things for them, and maybe advance our agenda some more.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Caroline Farrow got arrested, spending 5 hours in jail. Jehanne 2 662 October 18, 2022 at 2:58 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
Thumbs Up Got H2O? onlinebiker 18 1107 July 23, 2021 at 5:25 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  GSA finally give in. Brian37 33 2520 November 28, 2020 at 6:54 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Anybody got any Pfizer stock they don't need? Gawdzilla Sama 30 1316 November 12, 2020 at 8:19 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
Thumbs Up Whatcha got? onlinebiker 38 2107 March 20, 2020 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Dr, Dr, give me the fake news........... Brian37 7 1248 November 15, 2018 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Jesus Fucking Christ....Florida Got Hammered! Minimalist 30 1435 October 12, 2018 at 5:14 am
Last Post: Nakara
  Social Credit System Seraphina 15 939 October 11, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  More Class Than I Gave Them Credit For Minimalist 1 462 July 15, 2018 at 6:31 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Yee Haw! We Got Us A Trade War Minimalist 18 2285 July 14, 2018 at 9:40 pm
Last Post: Astreja