Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have news for you peeps of AF...
I have news for you peeps of AF...
Yes, I have something to say. First of all, I would like to say it is going to be a little controversial when the discussion really starts to begin. Because there will be a lot of proofs beforehand though, that is really no problem with me.

I have proof that I am the son of God. You can disbelieve me if you want to. Go right ahead. Suit yourself. But I am the son of God.

Before I address anything in particular however, I would also like to state a very unheard of topic. The sons of God are also Sophocles, Euripides, and Aristophanes. I am Aeschylus. Somehow guys I got lucky. I turned out to be one of the 4 whom you guys haven't really addressed throughout history. You might be a little bit surprised to hear there are other sons of God. But I promise you once you research me deeply enough for the proof, you will want to research the other sons of God. Jesus Christ after all isn't Gods only "family."

My parents are very well known people (probably not well known to you however...). So are my brother and sister.

My name is James Brenton Killingsworth. You can research this name on the internet to discover proof that I am of God in a way or two. On this forum, I have been told without a seconds thought that I am significantly high nobility. Well, that is enough proof on the credibility of the name. But if you are really interested I will still be here at AF, ciphering through threads like most people do.

Yes, proof. There is the proof that the name means as I believe a friend of mine found on ancestry.com web-checks, the name literally means "from cilia" or in other words "from God." But if you are not persuaded feel free to investigate some more. Or better yet check out Sophocles, Euripides, or Aristophanes. They also have earthly parents, of whom no one else  in history has decided to investigate. And yes, I promise you they are the sons of God.

My family has my brother and sister who are also "famous." The famous Yeul woman that is thought of only as the daughter of God? That is my sister. I won't tell you her name.

But if you aren't interested I suggest you stay out of this thread. I just don't have time for hoaxes.
RE: I have news for you peeps of AF...
Administrator Notice

Moving thread out of Introductions. You had your shot at an introduction thread and this does not belong there.
3/10 Slight improvement, but still yawn-inducing.
(October 16, 2015 at 2:34 pm)JBrentonK Wrote: But if you aren't interested I suggest you stay out of this thread. I just don't have time for hoaxes.

Yes, clearly, your time is incredibly valuable Dodgy Clap Worship Clap Angel Big Grin Clap Dodgy
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
@OP

You are a kook.

Seek professional help.

Hope this helps. Have an adequate day.
John 3:16, probably the most well known verse in the NT, if not the whole bible, mentions Jesus as god's ONLY begotten son. Don't even come here saying there were other son's of god, if you're a christian.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Have you ever heard of King Gabriel? King Raphael? King Anahel? King Mikhael? King Cassiel? There are two more kings I believe. But there are 7 reigning kings of the kingdom of God that no atheist believes in. Why the stupidity? IDFK. As for Jesus' being God's only son, my mother actually hit me with that one, lmao, but despite appearances, I knew the difference and just ignored the topic. Jesus is not Gods only family, and in the OP I made that abundantly clear. I also stated who my sister was for clarification purposes. Just so that you'd know the difference between a joke and an actual daughter of God. A part of the family I mean (besides Jesus). God does have a family after all. And if you expect Chad32 the world to believe that God has a family without proof, you don't belong in this thread.
Son, stop trolling the web and do something with your life

- God
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Why do I feel like we're about to be on CNN because this guy posted this crazy ass shit here before going on a mass shooting spree?
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
That will look great on your CV.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, mystical and/or religious? Whateverist 62 13037 August 30, 2014 at 8:31 pm
Last Post: CapnAwesome
  Have you had experiences you'd describe as sacred, spiritual and/or religious? Whateverist 0 1376 August 19, 2014 at 9:49 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  BREAKING NEWS!!!! Islamic counties have more then 1 Book Gooders1002 6 2218 March 17, 2014 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Have you heard the good news Mgr 13 5503 December 24, 2013 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Minimalist