Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 9:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news
Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news
Religious fundamentalists and dogmatic individuals are more likely to believe fake news

Welp.......that answers a few things  Read
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
RE: Religious fundamentalists more likely to believe fake news
No surprise there, considering the fictitious bible in which they irrationally place faith.
Credulous at everything reminds me of this-

[Image: KQuEs7B.png]
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(October 29, 2018 at 11:01 am)OakTree500 Wrote: Religious fundamentalists and dogmatic individuals are more likely to believe fake news

In related news, water is wet, and the sky is blue.

Seriously, it's what you should expect when you have a worldview that boils down to "I reject your reality and substitute my own" and have a support group of several organisations that proudly enable it.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
This does not surprise me. Just yesterday Brazil elected a extreme right president. Homophobic, racist intolerant, the guy refused debates and did all his campaign from the social media. 90%of his voters were... evangelicals.
Well, in fairness to the described groups, the differences were rather small.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(October 29, 2018 at 11:01 am)OakTree500 Wrote: Religious fundamentalists and dogmatic individuals are more likely to believe fake news

Hehe Hilarious Bwahahahaha!!! ROFLOL Happy Dance LMAO Deadpan ..... seriously?!!?

how many of you douche bags where on this band wagon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

I'm Wolf Blitzer in The Situation Room, our top story tonight, "Water is wet, and bears shit in the woods."
(October 30, 2018 at 11:15 am)Drich Wrote:

Hehe Hilarious Bwahahahaha!!! ROFLOL Happy Dance LMAO Deadpan ..... seriously?!!?

Wait? Are you calling "us" (atheists?) douche bags for not wanting a complete non-polictal LIAR to be president? I'm not even American and am confused by what you're trying to even suggest here.

"LOLS like when you said he wasn't going to be president?", surely that proves the point: The religious types are more likely to believe bullshit..because trump comes out with a lot of it, and you lot voted him in. Well done skip.

People said he would never be president, because it's such an odd choice: A television personality, with non politics back ground, talking total shit during his campaign trail etc. For the outside world looking in on this, it was BAFFLING that anybody voted for him at all.
"Be Excellent To Each Other"
(October 30, 2018 at 11:15 am)Drich Wrote:

Yeah, two things about that.  NO ONE expected the election of Donald Trump, including Donald Trump. Further, making a bad call about the outcome of an election doesn't qualify as 'fake news'.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Young more likely to pray than over-55s - survey zebo-the-fat 16 1554 September 28, 2021 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Can fundamentalists be funny? Fake Messiah 15 1641 August 26, 2020 at 2:22 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Muslim students less likely to be awarded top class degrees. Succubus#2 28 2347 March 22, 2020 at 6:02 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Are introverts less likely to like organised religion? Der/die AtheistIn 8 1340 March 22, 2018 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: GODZILLA
  Amazon Alexa said Jesus/God is fake/made up/fictional? uncool 33 5535 February 2, 2018 at 12:05 am
Last Post: RoadRunner79
  What do fundamentalists think about moderates? Der/die AtheistIn 29 5790 September 17, 2017 at 6:59 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7883 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Personal experience says religious folks are more prone to mental diseases ErGingerbreadMandude 20 7811 August 9, 2017 at 11:11 am
Last Post: Astonished
  Scientific evidence of God by an atheist (Where mankind is one likely type of God) ProgrammingGodJordan 324 49089 November 22, 2016 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Chas
  To fake conversion or not to fake, that is the question J a c k 52 6378 September 11, 2016 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: TheMonster