Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you seen the London Bridge?
Have you seen the London Bridge?
I can travel to where the London bridge is located in order to see that it exists.

Can you provide the location of your god in order for me to see that it exists?

Thought not.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Have you seen the London Bridge?
Ooh, ooh!

I've been on it. It's great!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
Kitan, that makes no logical sense.
Vision is just one of our god given senses.
He speaks to us and we hear him! There's the proof right there!

hehe
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(October 24, 2015 at 2:34 am)Kitan Wrote: I can travel to where the London bridge is located in order to see that it exists.

Can you provide the location of your god in order for me to see that it exists?

Thought not.

God is everywhere, you big silly. Jesus lives within you.

I suspect this is why Christians have taken so many people apart over the centuries - they were looking for Jesus.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
She's often in Brentwood. Tongue
I used to buy weed from a girl, who lived near London Bridge. Does god sell any decent narcotics? Because if not - I don't give two f***s about where he's located...
"The fact that a believer is happier than a skeptic is no more to the point than the fact that a drunken man is happier than a sober one." - George Bernard Shaw
For me success in life is determined by how far away from London I am. At least while living in the UK.
Being in London is roughly analogous to striking your head repeatedly with a hammer - it feels SO good when you stop.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 24, 2015 at 2:34 am)Kitan Wrote: Can you provide the location of your god in order for me to see that it exists?

Can you prove I can't? FSM Grin
Vic, no cheating allowed.
That's moving the burden of proof! naughty naughty pussy cat!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34393 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Did Bishops (In London) Ever Debate Whether Or Not Women Were Human? ReptilianPeon 8 3388 March 29, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Last Post: Brometheus
  you have to have faith..and there's a purpose k2490 16 5769 June 1, 2014 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Anyone seen this movie "Red State" yet? (Yuck.) Whateverist 7 2864 February 27, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Chad32
  Have You Seen This Guy? freedomfromforum 1 1071 August 15, 2013 at 1:18 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  God is Real and seen By People Christian 46 13681 January 23, 2013 at 11:36 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Bridge to eternity lucent 36 6669 September 28, 2011 at 9:05 pm
Last Post: Epimethean