Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God is Real and seen By People
God is Real and seen By People
Many people argue that no one has seen our Lord. This is not true. I'll give you some proof of God appearing to people.

(Gen. 17:1) – “Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty ; Walk before Me, and be blameless;

(Gen. 18:1) Now the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, while he was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day.”

(Exodus 6:2-3) – “God spoke further to Moses and said to him, "I am the LORD; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name, LORD, I did not make Myself known to them.”

(Exodus 24:9-11) – “Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.”

(Num. 12:6-8) – “He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. "Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; With him I speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant, against Moses ?"

(Acts 7:2), "And he [Stephen] said, 'Hear me, brethren and fathers! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran...'"
RE: God is Real and seen By People
Got anything that isn't in your Big Book of Bullshit?

(Let me point you in the right direction, chum. Start in the insane asylums.)
I watched 28 days later.

Zombies are real. I saw them. I would suggest avoiding London.
(January 21, 2013 at 7:29 pm)Christian Wrote: Many people argue that no one has seen our Lord. This is not true. I'll give you some proof of God appearing to people.

(Gen. 17:1) – “Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am God Almighty ; Walk before Me, and be blameless;

(Gen. 18:1) Now the LORD appeared to him by the oaks of Mamre, while he was sitting at the tent door in the heat of the day.”

(Exodus 6:2-3) – “God spoke further to Moses and said to him, "I am the LORD; and I appeared to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as God Almighty, but by My name, LORD, I did not make Myself known to them.”

(Exodus 24:9-11) – “Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel, and they saw the God of Israel; and under His feet there appeared to be a pavement of sapphire, as clear as the sky itself. Yet He did not stretch out His hand against the nobles of the sons of Israel; and they saw God, and they ate and drank.”

(Num. 12:6-8) – “He said, "Hear now My words: If there is a prophet among you, I, the LORD, shall make Myself known to him in a vision. I shall speak with him in a dream. "Not so, with My servant Moses, He is faithful in all My household; With him I speak mouth to mouth, Even openly, and not in dark sayings, And he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid To speak against My servant, against Moses ?"

(Acts 7:2), "And he [Stephen] said, 'Hear me, brethren and fathers! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran...'"

shiiiiit christian you converted me, brb just need to change my religion status

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(January 21, 2013 at 7:31 pm)Insanity x Wrote: I watched 28 days later.

Zombies are real. I saw them. I would suggest avoiding London.

Mister Sir Insanity x,
Don't confuse a fictional movie with the True Word of God.
(January 21, 2013 at 7:32 pm)Christian Wrote: Mister Sir Insanity x,
Don't confuse a fictional movie with the True Word of God.

Fictional? I think your mistaken Mr. Christian.

[Image: 28-Days-Later2.jpg]

Ive been to London several times and gone across that bridge. That means its real.

And who would set themselves on fire for a lie?

God and his followers ................ ................ ..... ........... ...................... ....... ............ ........... .
............ ........ .... . ............ ..... .. ............ ...... ............... .............. .................... ........ ....... .
.............. .................. ...... ...................... . .................... ................... ........ ...... ................ .
.............. .................... ...... ........ ... . ................. . Idiots .............. ......... .. ............. ..... .. .. .
.................. .......... ................... ... ............... ..... .................. ........... ........... .... .. ............. .
Christian is obviously a troll. Which mod does this sock puppet belong to?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
I'm getting bored with Christian already.
Hmmmmm. Interesting: http://atheistforums.org/thread-11821.html
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The People of Light vs The People of Darkness Leonardo17 2 566 October 27, 2023 at 7:55 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why did god allow people to be born after the fall ? possibletarian 367 65370 November 24, 2017 at 1:59 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why is it okay when God kills people? Cecelia 107 27563 May 19, 2017 at 9:11 am
Last Post: SteveII
  God said People who have Flat Noses Canot Serve Him Rhondazvous 177 20496 May 3, 2016 at 1:22 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Have you seen the London Bridge? Foxaèr 24 2719 October 24, 2015 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: Longhorn
Question Why did God let people think demons cause epilepsy? Razzle 34 7682 May 22, 2015 at 9:03 am
Last Post: Drich
  God won't save you because of gay people. Foxaèr 16 3666 December 22, 2014 at 12:08 pm
Last Post: Faith No More
  The Historical Jesus is real and He rose from the grave Revelation777 687 128285 April 20, 2014 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: Senshi
  Anyone seen this movie "Red State" yet? (Yuck.) Whateverist 7 2865 February 27, 2014 at 12:30 am
Last Post: Chad32
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12439 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook