Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask a bookworm
Ask a bookworm
I am book ossbessed, c'mon ask my away!
RE: Ask a bookworm
What's your booksual preference?
Who is your favourite author of Tagalog language erotic cookery books?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 25, 2015 at 9:29 am)Thena323 Wrote: What's your booksual preference?

Of late I've been on a big horror kick.
(October 25, 2015 at 9:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Who is your favourite author of Tagalog language erotic cookery books?

Boru

I don't read filipino, my favorite erotic novelist is Amanda Quick, and you should check out The Beautiful Cookbook collection
Any good recommendations on horror and scifi genres?

And, have you read the three body problem by Cixin Liu?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

(October 25, 2015 at 9:56 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Any good recommendations on horror and scifi genres?

On horror I'd recommend Mary Sommers or J.L. Bryant, they know how to mix body and psychological terror. In sci-fi I'd say Anthony Horowitz is always good.
(October 25, 2015 at 10:00 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:
(October 25, 2015 at 9:56 am)Aoi Magi Wrote: Any good recommendations on horror and scifi genres?

On horror I'd recommend Mary Sommers or J.L. Bryant, they know how to mix body and psychological terror. In sci-fi I'd say Anthony Horowitz is always good.

Any particular titles?
Quote:To know yet to think that one does not know is best; Not to know yet to think that one knows will lead to difficulty.
- Lau Tzu

Join me on atheistforums Slack Cool Shades (pester tibs via pm if you need invite) Tongue

Do you have any thoughts on the demise of the hard copy and the rise of the e-book? Any preference for one or the other?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(October 25, 2015 at 10:02 am)Aoi Magi Wrote:
(October 25, 2015 at 10:00 am)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: On horror I'd recommend Mary Sommers or J.L. Bryant, they know how to mix body and psychological terror. In sci-fi I'd say Anthony Horowitz is always good.

Any particular titles?

Jenny Pox by JL Bryant

Sweet Maiden Mary Sommers

The GateKeeper series Anthony Horowitz