Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fucked up things you did as a kid!
Fucked up things you did as a kid!
Just for fun, share some of your stories about funny or fucked up things you did as a kid!

I'll start, when I was in 3rd grade I was so fed up with school that day I just wanted to go home but there had been a bunch of kids faking sick recently so I knew the standard "my tummy hurts" wouldn't work. Instead, I shoved a fork into the roof of my mouth as hard as I could. Naturally, it immediately started gushing blood and my mom had to come get me to take me to the doctor who couldn't figure out how I had 'accidentally' caused that much damage. Never did let on it was on purpose Angel  Got me out of school for 2 days.
[Image: 08.jpg]
RE: Fucked up things you did as a kid!
Too long ago.... can't remember.
I used to somersault and land flat on my back in the playground (which was like tarmac). It never seemed to hurt me.

This eventually evolved into doing wrestling moves on myself such as choke slams and snapmares.

I've been told I used to urinate out of my window into the neighbour's garden! And also that I was so ridiculously likely to wander off that I had to put on child reigns.

PS: oh yeah, I was also something of a klepto. I've no idea what that was about.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(October 29, 2015 at 1:41 pm)robvalue Wrote: I used to somersault and land flat on my back in the playground (which was like tarmac). It never seemed to hurt me.

This eventually evolved into doing wrestling moves on myself such as choke slams and snapmares.

I've been told I used to urinate out of my window into the neighbour's garden! And also that I was so ridiculously likely to wander off that I had to put on child reigns.

Lol @ pissing in the neighbors garden. Did you not like the neighbor? 

I went to get a ball that rolled literally a couple feet over the property line into the neighbors yard once and she came running over with a broom and chased me through my yard to the door and started screaming at my mom. I had never set foot in her yard until then, but after that I made sure to sneak in her yard and fuck stuff up on a fairly regular basis. Bitch. 

I also had a leash as a young child Dodgy My parents were afraid of kidnappers and rapists when we were in large crowds Rolleyes
[Image: 08.jpg]
(October 29, 2015 at 1:33 pm)MentalGiant Wrote: Just for fun, share some of your stories about funny or fucked up things you did as a kid!

I'll start, when I was in 3rd grade I was so fed up with school that day I just wanted to go home but there had been a bunch of kids faking sick recently so I knew the standard "my tummy hurts" wouldn't work. Instead, I shoved a fork into the roof of my mouth as hard as I could. Naturally, it immediately started gushing blood and my mom had to come get me to take me to the doctor who couldn't figure out how I had 'accidentally' caused that much damage. Never did let on it was on purpose Angel  Got me out of school for 2 days.

Hahaha... in this vain, on a couple of occasions I brushed my teeth with handsoap to induce vomiting and get out of school.

Also, right after I was potty trained I would always make sure my mom knew I was going to the bathroom, and one time I was naked but didn't want to go to the bathroom without telling her so I ran to yell down the basement stairs and pooped on the floor. Blush
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
Haha! I can't remember doing it, as far as I know I liked the neighbours. More likely I thought it was funny!
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
I was a bit of a class clown at school. One of my fondest memories is telling a teacher to SUCK MAH TITTIES!!! in my best Fat Bastard (Austin Powers) voice Big Grin

Generally I was a pretty good kid, I could just be a bit of shit in class, especially if there was a cover teacher. I guess I feel bad, but most of them were arseholes anyway.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
I caused my twin sister to go to the hospital twice. first time, we were very young, we were in class room, she didn't want to give me the paper i asked for, so i stabbed her thumb with a pencil. the second time, we were a little older, she was running after me, so I flipped the big metal chair(that she was behind) by just standing at it edge(physics yo), the chair fell on her head, her head started bleeding and she was sent to the hospital, the funny part is that she was treated both of the times by the same doctor and that doctor is the mother of a friend of mine in school.
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
We weren't really kids anymore, but at the age of 18, one night we went on a rampage and visited everyone we hated. What sticks out most was one of us taking a liquishit over the vents of our chemistry teachers car. He sure was in for a pleasant surprise when next turning on the heater.

When we were really kids, we had some kind of shoplifting contest going. Winner was who could steal most within a week. Throwing dog turds through opened windows also was a popular sport.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
I can't talk about things like that.

Those records are sealed by the court.
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1004 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 746 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Things You Miss Foxaèr 15 890 September 16, 2022 at 6:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Did you know? Ryn 2 314 July 4, 2022 at 7:01 pm
Last Post: weaponoffreedom
  What did you get for Christmas? arewethereyet 13 669 December 29, 2021 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  What Hobbies Did You Have As A Kid? BrianSoddingBoru4 51 2156 November 11, 2021 at 7:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Things your family/friends have done you wish. Brian37 5 480 October 19, 2021 at 5:56 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  What did you learn to do because of the pandemic? arewethereyet 31 2015 June 27, 2021 at 3:54 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  There are some things you lose track of, & regret. Brian37 11 1099 June 22, 2021 at 7:53 pm
Last Post: Hillbillyatheist
  Things you miss from your childhood. Brian37 23 1559 May 19, 2021 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Brian37