Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?
I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?
If I'm actually God, or Jesus, or Allah, or whatever, what would I have to do to convince you that I really am what I claim to be?

What would personally be enough to convince you? Please be as specific as possible.

This is mainly aimed at theists but atheist scum are welcome to chime in.

As with all posts I start, I'll reply to people usually on my ignore list as long as they are civil and reasonable.
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
RE: I'm God. What evidence do I need to provide?
(October 30, 2015 at 3:58 am)robvalue Wrote: If I'm actually God, or Jesus, or Allah, or whatever, what would I have to do to convince you that I really am what I claim to be?

What would personally be enough to convince you? Please be as specific as possible.

This is mainly aimed at theists but atheist scum are welcome to chime in.

Make it so that I never have another uncomfortable day where my testicles stick to my thighs or shaft; without removing anything of course.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Rob, don't be silly. You haven't written a book about it yet!
When you do, please remember to write in the book that the book is true!

Only then will gullible people fall to their knees!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Ah well, I may have written a book. I can't reveal too many details yet, but it will indeed say that the book is true, and on every single page. I included it in the footer. I'll see if my book will be of any use as the requirements come in.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of my best videos
Something other than nothing at all would be a start.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
I believe you are God!
What do you want from me and why?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Oh wow, that was easy.

Let's see...

Maybe some pizza? I love pizza.

Index of my best videos
Now I'm angry at my God!
I'm angry because I don't have any pizza but my God does!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
A long form birth certificate
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

I think something along the lines of this exchange from Red Dwarf, after Lister found out he was the god of the cats:

Cat: Turn this [breakfast] into a woman.

Lister: I'm serious!

Cat: So am I!
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proof and evidence will always equal Science zwanzig 103 6453 December 17, 2021 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The absurd need for logical proofs for God R00tKiT 225 13915 December 31, 2020 at 7:48 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Are miracles evidence of the existence of God? ido 74 4076 July 24, 2020 at 12:59 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Does afterlife need God? Fake Messiah 7 1365 February 4, 2020 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why does there need to be a God? Brian37 41 6967 July 20, 2019 at 6:37 pm
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  If theists understood "evidence" Foxaèr 135 13413 October 10, 2018 at 10:50 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Moses parting the sea evidence or just made up Smain 12 2892 June 28, 2018 at 1:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mass shooting in a school? Need God. Mass shooting in a church?.... Chad32 54 11597 November 14, 2017 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Christian in need of help (feeling uneasy about God quote)!! MellisaClarke 99 30713 May 29, 2017 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Aliza
  The Best Evidence For God and Against God The Joker 49 9596 November 22, 2016 at 2:28 pm
Last Post: Asmodee